• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

1/1 Challenge - Day 3

gaydani

kliff is bae
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Purple Bat Potion
Lucky
Blue Hybrid Rose
Leaf Ticket Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Coco
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Pink Hybrid Lily
Mint
New Leaf Token
I got Vivian! After buying basically all of her furniture, I asked her to move in and she said yes! :)

I finally completed my development permit! I think tomorrow I'm going for the Night Owl ordinance. I'm picking because of the island costs with the Bell Boom is horrible and I want to get Gold Flowers so no Beautiful town.

I'm wondering if I should add another player? I was originally going to add another one after the whole year has passed but idk.

Avery moved in, sadly. I had him in my other town but I never liked him but I have him again ;-;

Peanut continues to try to buy my fish and furniture, but I always say no.

My house is still pretty small, because I need to pay the 39,800 bell thing and I don't have enough money at ALL to do that.

I found that Tammy has a reserved spot, so I will get her!

Added another challenge, get every single K.K song! Seem pretty easy right? Problem is, I can not request ANY songs, so I have to use the mood thing if I want to get a song. Since there is 625 weeks and there is 91 K.K songs, that means I can probably get all of the songs. (EDIT: I realized that some of the songs can only be requested, so I'm allowed to request secret songs and K.K Birthday)

Badge Completion: 0%
K.K Songs Completion: 0%
Special Visitors: Redd
RVs: Franklin & Vivan

Back