• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 1-2 TBT Blowout! UPDATED 5/22

Totally fine! Of the three, those two are much preferred xD Catalog's are a lot to keep track of. 19 TBT?

And no rush as I'll be picking up Skye from someone shortly and will most likely have to grab from you after anyway.

Totally fine! Of the three, those two are much preferred xD Catalog's are a lot to keep track of. 19 TBT?

And no rush as I'll be picking up Skye from someone shortly and will most likely have to grab from you after anyway.

Alright, so I cannot find the balloons (except the regular cyan one you ordered), but I have everything else you wanted! Opening my gates now :>

And, you don't have to pay extra for the Matcha softserve, so it'll just be the same price as it was~ 15 TBT total c:

Oh yea lemme know when you’re ready for me :) I’ll keep an eye out

Your order is ready, just gotta wait for Wolfy to pick their order up c:

Last edited:
Not a problem :) And thank you! I'll send you the bells here now and be right over!

Thanks a bunch for ordering!

Also, I've updated the catalog by removing some items. All I have to do is add some that I desperately need to get rid of~

Adding a lot more items, but I'm too lazy to add them to the catalog.

I'm adding...

- rice cake

- ramen (x2)

- modern office chair (x2)

- kimbap plate

- milk carton

- box of chocolates

- herringbone floor

- bread box

- incense burner

- kiddie meal

- wall-mounted TV

- Boston Bag

- cafe-curtain wall

I'll be willing to let go of these items in a bundle, for 10 TBT, instead of 15-30! :3​

Last edited:
Hiya! If you're still selling, I'm interested in that bundle of furniture you listed above for 10 tbt! ♥️

Please ignore this post. Someone helped me get the items. :')

Last edited:
Back