• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 1-2 TBT Blowout! UPDATED 5/22

Hello! Could I order:
-Kotatsu
-Sapling Clock
-ABD
-Blossom Lantern
-Leo Sculpture
-heart p balloon

how much tbt would that be?

I no longer have the blue bunny balloon, I checked everywhere and cannot seem to find it.

And someone just ordered the New Nintendo 3DS XL, so I'm afraid I cannot get you that, either ;w;

But for the Moss Ball, it'll be 2 TBT :>

Ah, what a shame! ; u ;

Do you perhaps have any other versions of the New Nintendo 3DS? I?d be happy to take whatever.
Otherwise, just the moss ball would be fine too!

Hello! Could I order:
-Kotatsu
-Sapling Clock
-ABD
-Blossom Lantern
-Leo Sculpture
-heart p balloon

how much tbt would that be?

That would be... 9 TBT! :>

Ah, what a shame! ; u ;

Do you perhaps have any other versions of the New Nintendo 3DS? I‘d be happy to take whatever.
Otherwise, just the moss ball would be fine too!

I have... The HHD Nintendo 3DS XL, the KK 3DS, and the Timmy and Tommy 3DS I think? :0

Hi there! Can a number of things, pending them still being available of course!

-2 black roses
-basket chair
-cyan balloon
-dalmation ornament
-bubble wand
-virgo harp
-cancer table
-blossom lantern
-if there is any new 3ds item available following an answer to Lazaros

At least 10 TBT, but let me know which ones have the additional cost.

I can do that! Feel free to drop me a VM whenever you are ready and I can come pick it up ^^

Hi there! Can a number of things, pending them still being available of course!

-2 black roses
-basket chair
-cyan balloon
-dalmation ornament
-bubble wand
-virgo harp
-cancer table
-blossom lantern

At least 10 TBT, but let me know which ones have the additional cost.

The total would be around 14-15 TBT (including the 3DS item~)!

15 TBT it is! I would personally love the KK 3DS now that I see you listed those. I'm around the rest of the day so let me know when you're ready!

I'm looking for two golden rods and two golden shovels. Do you have those available and how much would they be?

I'm looking for two golden rods and two golden shovels. Do you have those available and how much would they be?

I'll have to check! But for 2 golden rods and 2 golden shovels, it would be around 6 TBT! :>

EDIT: I doooo have 2 of each! So yeah, it'll be 6 TBT :>

Last edited:
Hi again! ^_^ could I possibly get the Birthday sign, birthday table, and heart c balloon, heart p balloon, heart o balloon?

Hi again! ^_^ could I possibly get the Birthday sign, birthday table, and heart c balloon, heart p balloon, heart o balloon?

Let me check to see if I have the balloons, but I know for a fact I have the birthday items! If I have all of these, your total will be 10 TBT! :>

Great! My FC is 1736-6956-0716 and my gate is open. I'll send the TBT now.

Alright! Thanks! I'll add your FC shortly. I had a friend visiting my town to use my Shampoodle xD

Last edited:
Let me check to see if I have the balloons, but I know for a fact I have the birthday items! If I have all of these, your total will be 10 TBT! :>

Alright! Thanks! I'll add your FC shortly. I had a friend visiting my town to use my Shampoodle xD

Okay thanks!!

That's fine. No rush. I'm actually watching a baseball game and playing ACNL during commercial breaks, so if I don't notice you when you arrive, that's why.

That's fine. No rush. I'm actually watching a baseball game and playing ACNL during commercial breaks, so if I don't notice you when you arrive, that's why.

Alright! I'll stop by and drop off the items shortly! I just have to transfer a golden rod and a golden shovel to my new town so I don't have to visit twice xD

Oh! What's your town name, by the way? You never specified xD

Last edited:
Alright! I'll stop by and drop off the items shortly! I just have to transfer a golden rod and a golden shovel to my new town so I don't have to visit twice xD

Oh! What's your town name, by the way? You never specified xD

Oh sorry, town name is Westown.

-2 black roses
-basket chair
-cyan balloon
-dalmation ornament
-bubble wand
-virgo harp
-cancer table
-blossom lantern
15 TBT it is! I would personally love the KK 3DS now that I see you listed those. I'm around the rest of the day so let me know when you're ready!

Can I add these to my order? :p
-matcha softserve
-bunny b. balloon
-heart c. balloon

And will you want me to pick up or will it be drop off?

Can I add these to my order? :p
-matcha softserve
-bunny b. balloon
-heart c. balloon

And will you want me to pick up or will it be drop off?

Pick up, please :>

I'm almost done with your order, I'll let you know when I'm ready c:

Oh, also! I think I only have the matcha softserve and cyan heart balloon... I really need to update the catalog xD

Last edited:
Back