• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello again! Most definitely can :) total here would be 67 TBT! If still interested, I’ll PM you first thing in the morning tomorrow as I’m offline for the night, but will let you know when I’m ready right away! Thanks again!!
that works for me, thank you!!

hi! i would love to buy the birthday sign and preorder the birthday table in the colorful variant, please! (also you'll have to show me how to send you tbt because i've never done it before oops)

Hello again! Can I pre-order K.K. Birthday and Mira's photo from you? I'll have this for tomorrow morning since it's too late rn. 😊

Good evening, Justin! 😊 May I pre-order one each of the Golden Trout and King Salmon fish models, plus a stack of Large Snowflakes? Please and thank you~ :3

I'm back again haha, realised I needed some different paintings for what I'm working on :) would I be able to preorder two sinking paintings and two jolly paintings??

Good evening, Justin! 😊 May I pre-order one each of the Golden Trout and King Salmon fish models, plus a stack of Large Snowflakes? Please and thank you~ :3
Good evening! I'd be happy to get these for you :) I'll send a PM now!
Post automatically merged:

I'm back again haha, realised I needed some different paintings for what I'm working on :) would I be able to preorder two sinking paintings and two jolly paintings??
Welcome back! Definitely can, I'll PM you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back