• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, hope you're well :D

please may I order (or preorder if needed)

Springy Ride-on (Pink)
Springy Ride-on (White)
5 Pink Roses
5 Pink Windflowers

2 Gold Nugget Stacks

Beach Chair (Blue)
Cat Tower (Pink)
Diner Neon Sign (Green)
Diner Neon Sign (Orange)
Portable Record Player (Black)
Portable Record Player (Blue)
Portable Record Player (Pink)
Serving Cart (Brown)
Serving Cart (Natural)
Serving Cart (White)

Thank you :giggle:
Hello again! I'm doing great thanks! Hope you're doing well too :) You got it, I'll send a PM now!

Hello! I know it’s super late so I don’t mind waiting a while for this order, but I’m looking for the following models:

R. Brooke’s birdwing
Agrias butterfly
Madagascan sunset moth
Great purple emperor
Tiger butterfly

for 32 tbt, yes? :) thanks in advance!

Hi, can I get 2 fetivale balloon lamps for 2 tbt? Red and purple if color options are available.

Hello! I know it’s super late so I don’t mind waiting a while for this order, but I’m looking for the following models:

R. Brooke’s birdwing
Agrias butterfly
Madagascan sunset moth
Great purple emperor
Tiger butterfly

for 32 tbt, yes? :) thanks in advance!
Hello! Sounds great, I'll send a PM now :)
Post automatically merged:

Hi, can I get the festivale rainbow stall and rainbow balloon lamp for 2 tbt?
Hello there! Total here would be 10 TBT as it falls under the "All Non-Listed Unorderables" section for 5 TBT each. Let me know if still interested, thank you :)

Hi, can I get 2 fetivale balloon lamps for 2 tbt? Red and purple if color options are available.
Hello again! Total here would be 10 TBT as it falls under the "All Non-Listed Unorderables" section for 5 TBT each. Let me know if still interested, thank you :)

Hello! Sounds great, I'll send a PM now :)

Hello there! Total here would be 10 TBT as it falls under the "All Non-Listed Unorderables" section for 5 TBT each. Let me know if still interested, thank you :)

Hello again! Total here would be 10 TBT as it falls under the "All Non-Listed Unorderables" section for 5 TBT each. Let me know if still interested, thank you :)
Hi, yes that is fine. Can I get 4. Red, purple, green and blue? Thank you again.

Hello again! :) I don't have this item on me right now but I can work on getting it for you! Would you like to pre-order it for tomorrow for 5 TBT?

If possible, I'd like to order 4 anchor statues and a few mom's items: 1 Mom's knapsack (Denim with stripes), 1 Mom's hand-knit sweater (Accent patch), and 1 Mom's handmade apron (Denim).

If possible, I'd like to order 4 anchor statues and a few mom's items: 1 Mom's knapsack (Denim with stripes), 1 Mom's hand-knit sweater (Accent patch), and 1 Mom's handmade apron (Denim).
Sounds great! I'll send a PM now :)

Hi again. Could I get a green festivale balloon lamp and green festivale stage? Thank you again.
Hello again! I don't have these items on me right now, but could work on getting them for you! :) Would you like to pre-order them for tomorrow for a total of 10 TBT?

Hi! :) I finally have the tbts now (yay!), so I'd like to buy the blue Festivale flags I mentioned earlier, except I actually need 15 rather than 13. How much would that be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back