• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I have 14 tbt atm, and I was wondering if I could get stack(s) or wood and iron nuggets! I’d like it if they are spread out evenly! If that’s not doable that perfectly fine! Thanks

Hi! I have 14 tbt atm, and I was wondering if I could get stack(s) or wood and iron nuggets! I’d like it if they are spread out evenly! If that’s not doable that perfectly fine! Thanks
Hello! For 16 TBT (since I see you have 17 now), I can get you 4 stacks of materials, so 2 of each :) I am however, out of wood and iron nuggets right now. However, I'm happy to take a pre-order and can have your order ready by tomorrow morning EST, and then available all day after that as well :D Up to you of course, sorry for any inconvenience!
Post automatically merged:

Hi,

I need HHA points and would like to preorder some extra copies of fancy items, please. The villagers aren't handing over 2nd photos fast enough, lol.

2 wedding flower stand
1 Coco's photo
1 Genji's photo
1 Zucker's photo
1 Ken's photo
1 Gladys' photo
1 Kabuki's photo
1 Snake's photo

Thanks!
Hello again! You got it, sending PM now!

Hello again! :) I would like to order real art, Wild left half and Wild right half, if possible! Thank you :)
Also do you still need black lillies? I can give you some if you want. How much do you need?

Hello again! :) I would like to order real art, Wild left half and Wild right half, if possible! Thank you :)
Also do you still need black lillies? I can give you some if you want. How much do you need?
Hello there! I can get you these paintings :) and just a couple of them if you don't mind, thanks so much!! Sending PM now!

Hello! For 16 TBT (since I see you have 17 now), I can get you 4 stacks of materials, so 2 of each :) I am however, out of wood and iron nuggets right now. However, I'm happy to take a pre-order and can have your order ready by tomorrow morning EST, and then available all day after that as well :D Up to you of course, sorry for any inconvenience!
Post automatically merged:

Hello again! You got it, sending PM now!
That sounds wonderful! Thanks so much!

Hello again! 😄 Would I be able to get a wistful painting and a worthy painting for today? Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back