• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
could I please get 1x stonehenge, 1x monarch and 1x rajah brooke's birdwing model please for 3TBT please?

could I please get 1x stonehenge, 1x monarch and 1x rajah brooke's birdwing model please for 3TBT please?
Hello again! Total here would be 12 TBT since just the first two items per day are 1 TBT each, let me know if still interested and I'll get working on your order :) Thank you!

Hello again! Total here would be 12 TBT since just the first two items per day are 1 TBT each, let me know if still interested and I'll get working on your order :) Thank you!
oh that completely slipped my mind haha but yeah I am still interested!

Hello! I would like to order some real art again :) Can I order the detailed painting and nice painting? Thank you very much ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back