• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi! so sorry i missed u today. i would like to order the blackboard wall and server room wall. i can get all 4 items from you tomorrow if thats ok. if you cant get these two for tomorrow thats fine ill get the first 2 and the others on saturday. sorry again and thank you. i will be on tomorrow evening eastern time

hi can i get desert vista and sky wall please? thanks
Hello! Definitely can :) since I may be closing up shop soon, please list all of the Saharah items you still need and I'll get them for you for free!
Post automatically merged:

I guess I'll preorder two fake Gallant statues. Is today the confirmed last day?
Hello again! I may be closing up shop soon yes, so if you have a wishlist, please post that and I'll get you as many as I can for free! :)

sorry to see your shop closing but thank you so much for everything! i would like future tech wall, heavy curtain wall, imperial wall, meadow vista, palace wall and rock climbing wall. thank you again!

Hi!
Could I please buy 10 stacks of wood, 2 million bells, 3 orange tulips, 3 purple tulips, 3 purple pansies, 3 blue pansies, 3 blue roses, 1 white public bench, brown simple panel, white simple panel, light gray simple panel, purple soft serve lamp, rainbow soft serve lamp, a red monster statue, and the illuminated tree DIY?
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back