Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

What colours of the Mom's Hand-Knit Sweater do you have?

EDIT:
For reference, I am looking for the accent patch variation, flowers variation, M variation, quilted pattern variation, and star variations.
I'll be sure to PM you the answer to this when I'm able to check again in a few hours :)
Post automatically merged:

I would like to buy/preorder mom’s apron (flowers) and mom’s knapsack (colorful quilt), please! c:
I'll check if I have these in a few hours then PM you :) if I don't, I'd still be able to get them for you!

Limited availability today, causing trades to be behind. But shop is open today and will get to orders asap!

Due to falling behind, stock could be inaccurate. Please ask first!

Hii! I haven't had to the time to do any trades with you in the past few days but I found some time tonight! May I get the fake rock head statue and fake wistful painting today?

Hii! I haven't had to the time to do any trades with you in the past few days but I found some time tonight! May I get the fake rock head statue and fake wistful painting today?
Hello there! Happy to trade with you now :) I’ll PM you!

Hey there, can I put in an order for a motherly and informative statue (both real). Thanks~

Hi! May I get the rock-head and the tremendous statues (both real) whenever you're available? Thanks! :)

Hi :)
What Mom’s art and sweaters do you have available?
Could I get K.K. Birthday and birthday candles? Thank you :) (if available)

May I buy the great statue please? I know how rare it is so I'm very willing to pay full price!
You're wondreful for doing this

Hi :)
What Mom’s art and sweaters do you have available?
Could I get K.K. Birthday and birthday candles? Thank you :) (if available)
Hi! The art can be customized to what you exactly want. For the sweaters I have: animal x2, teddy x2, accent patch x1.

I currently don't have K.K. Birthday but have plenty of candles! If you'd like to pre-order any specific sweaters, or the song, I'd be happy to help and have it ready for you by tomorrow :) let me know, thanks!!
Post automatically merged:

May I buy the great statue please? I know how rare it is so I'm very willing to pay full price!
You're wondreful for doing this
Happy to help :) you got it! I'll PM you!

All of the sweaters that I need :D Thank you! I’d like to order everything if that’s possible.. over 2 days? Or however long it takes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back