• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 1 tbt Unorderables + Sets, DLC, etc. 🎀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whichever is easier for you. Is good with me.
I figured it would be easier for pick up if that’s alright with you. It’s a lot of items and my storage is a bit full. 😅
Post automatically merged:

I figured it would be easier for pick up if that’s alright with you. It’s a lot of items and my storage is a bit full. 😅
Sorry for the wait, I’m dropping off all of the items in a certain spot.

Hello! Hope you're doing fine in these troubling times.
Mayor name: Kate
Town name: Pallete
FC: 2036-9121-9187
Items: arched brick floor, bistro table, cypress plant, milk carton, rolling cart, garden chair
Offer: 6 TBT

Hello! Hope you're doing fine in these troubling times.
Mayor name: Kate
Town name: Pallete
FC: 2036-9121-9187
Items: arched brick floor, bistro table, cypress plant, milk carton, rolling cart, garden chair
Offer: 6 TBT
Hey! I’m doing well. Thanks for ordering! I just woke up! Please allow me to take a couple of minutes to gather your items. 😄

Last edited:
Hi! It's been awhile :)

Mayor Name: Ng
Town Name: Zen
FC: 4055-7060-2510
Items: Antique shelf, carpentry set, cheese, doctor's desk, drafting table, EKG machine, first-aid kit, massage recliner, milk carton, minifridge, modern office chair, mug, natural bench, natural chair, natural lamp, natural low table, office cabinet, operating-room cart, stacked magazines, strapped books, stretcher, tart, tool cart, tool stand, wooden duckboards & wood display stand x5
Offer: 30 TBT

I'm fine with either drop-off or pick-up. Let me know whichever is more convenient for you.
There's no urgency and I'll be on TBT daily again, catch you around :)

Hi! It's been awhile :)

Mayor Name: Ng
Town Name: Zen
FC: 4055-7060-2510
Items: Antique shelf, carpentry set, cheese, doctor's desk, drafting table, EKG machine, first-aid kit, massage recliner, milk carton, minifridge, modern office chair, mug, natural bench, natural chair, natural lamp, natural low table, office cabinet, operating-room cart, stacked magazines, strapped books, stretcher, tart, tool cart, tool stand, wooden duckboards & wood display stand x5
Offer: 30 TBT

I'm fine with either drop-off or pick-up. Let me know whichever is more convenient for you.
There's no urgency and I'll be on TBT daily again, catch you around :)
Hey! Long time no see! If you have space in your locker, I think I would prefer pick up if you wouldn’t mind. I’ll start ordering the items now, and since it’s a bit late (I’m in EST timezone), I might have to trade tomorrow. I’ll let you know soon whenever everything is all ready! 😁

Hey! Long time no see! If you have space in your locker, I think I would prefer pick up if you wouldn’t mind. I’ll start ordering the items now, and since it’s a bit late (I’m in EST timezone), I might have to trade tomorrow. I’ll let you know soon whenever everything is all ready! 😁

Yup, I have storage space and can do pickup. Let me know whenever everything is ready :) I've sent over the 30 TBT.

Mayor name: Jesta
Town name: Rose K.
FC: in sig
Items: Princess Set
Offer: 10 TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back