• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 20 Toy Hammers

Nor have I in all honesty. Are you looking for 3ds friends? If so you're welcome to add my friend code in the left sidebar Jess. I don't play ACNL that much however but I keep my friends long term

Apologies but it must be set to best friends only. Please reopen.

Nor have I in all honesty. Are you looking for 3ds friends? If so you're welcome to add my friend code in the left sidebar Jess. I don't play ACNL that much however but I keep my friends long term

Thank you :) I'll add you. I just bought my 3DS a couple of days ago so yeah I'm looking for friends

Please add the friend code in the left sidebar not the one I gave to Shawn.
My 0834 friend code is long term 3ds

Afraid your still not showing up.
Jess can you see his town? I'll reboot my 3ds now regardless

Afraid your still not showing up.
Jess can you see his town? I'll reboot my 3ds now regardless

No unfortunately. Haven't seen it at all. Have you maybe pressed open gate to nearby friends accidentally? It needs to be open for faraway.

My I should reboot MY 3ds. I'm sure I selected all friends each time.
This isn't exactly my first trade. I know how to open my gate.
I'll reboot.

Last edited:
It's not showing up
Can you reboot your router?

It's not showing up
Can you reboot your router?

That. Is a good idea. Btw, in recent weeks my internet has been doing weird things (nothing like this tho). If I stay offline for more than five minutes, my internets dead. Hopefully be back shortly.

Switch off router, wait 30 seconds, switch it on and reopen gates :)

That. Is a good idea. Btw, in recent weeks my internet has been doing weird things (nothing like this tho). If I stay offline for more than five minutes, my internets dead. Hopefully be back shortly.

Good luck :p

Change of plan, Shawn and Jess please come to my town and hopefully it will work

Do you have any left? I'd like two for 20kIGB.

Edit: Oh wait, nevermind. My apologies, I didn't realize the situation at the time of posting this.

Last edited:
I hope someone realized that my internet didn't come back on after I reset it. And yes of course Chibi.Hoshi... that is, assuming matt doesn't mind getting only 17.

My internet works better at night or early morning. So I'll aim for this schedule tomorrow:
matt and xXJessXx: 5am-7am PST (1pm-3pm UK?)
Chibi.Hoshi: 7pm-9pm PST? (2pm-4pm NZ?)
Please PM me when you can.

Last edited:
Back