Selling 2016 White Feather, Pastel Disco Ball Egg, F13 Candies + more 🍄

Hey LittleMissPanda, would you mind explaining what "unpurchased space whales means? Relative newbie here and I'm trying to understand how one could trade them if they hadn't purchased them. Thank you! :)

Hey LittleMissPanda, would you mind explaining what "unpurchased space whales means? Relative newbie here and I'm trying to understand how one could trade them if they hadn't purchased them. Thank you! :)
Happy to explain! Collectible 101 class is in session! 💞

Unpurchased means collectibles that haven't been bought yet from the Shop. It means that the potential seller would need to wait until the buyer is ready for them to purchase the collectibles. This is important because the order in which collectibles are arranged in a lineup strictly depends on dates/timestamps. Oldest go last, newest go first.

It can especially be tricky trying to find the right dates for certain collectibles to go in between others. I hope this helps!

Happy to explain! Collectible 101 class is in session! 💞

Unpurchased means collectibles that haven't been bought yet from the Shop. It means that the potential seller would need to wait until the buyer is ready for them to purchase the collectibles. This is important because the order in which collectibles are arranged in a lineup strictly depends on dates/timestamps. Oldest go last, newest go first.

It can especially be tricky trying to find the right dates for certain collectibles to go in between others. I hope this helps!
Oh my gosh thank you so much! That answered another question I had been curious about. Why people buying and selling collectibles and saying "time stamped...." I had no idea. It surprises me a little. I just assumed you could rearrange at will. So if you were wanting to remove a particular collectable from your side bar you would potentially have to remove several? Can you return the ones to the sidebar you still wanted ?

Oh my gosh thank you so much! That answered another question I had been curious about. Why people buying and selling collectibles and saying "time stamped...." I had no idea. It surprises me a little. I just assumed you could rearrange at will. So if you were wanting to remove a particular collectable from your side bar you would potentially have to remove several? Can you return the ones to the sidebar you still wanted ?
Will PM you further details on how it works! I'm happy to answer any and all questions there ☺️🌷

Sorry as I’ve not checked tbt marketplace in a long long time, how much do moon balls go for nowadays?

Sorry as I’ve not checked tbt marketplace in a long long time, how much do moon balls go for nowadays?
Seems like anywhere between 6k - 11k according to some sources I've perused, but I have a mental note of how much I'd like for it. So for now, I'm entertaining any and all TBT offers.

Back