Selling 2019 Pastel Disco Ball Egg + 2024 F13 Candies = accepting any TBT offer || Interest Check = Pink Star Fragment, White Feather + more ๐Ÿ„

I'll do it if you don't mind a short wait for me to get the last few tickets (need less than 5 XD )

I can submit my last few contest entries tonight to ensure I get them as soon as possible. Was trying to get an uber high score for the game challenges, but idc about the houses tbh.

I'll do it if you don't mind a short wait for me to get the last few tickets (need less than 5 XD )

I can submit my last few contest entries tonight to ensure I get them as soon as possible. Was trying to get an uber high score for the game challenges, but idc about the houses tbh.
I don't mind at all just as long as the Pink Toy Hammer comes after my balloons. In fact, the later the better! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’–

In exchange, were you interested in the 3 Sweet Balloons or are you looking for some sweet, sweet moolah instead lol

I don't mind at all just as long as the Pink Toy Hammer comes after my balloons. In fact, the later the better! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’–

In exchange, were you interested in the 3 Sweet Balloons or are you looking for some sweet, sweet moolah instead lol
I'd prefer the three sweet balloons.

If you'd like to wait for the hammer then I'll save the tickets. I do work wed - sat up to 8pm PDT. So it's difficult for me to respond in those hours.

I'm curious, what shapes are they? All standard balloon?

I'd prefer the three sweet balloons.

If you'd like to wait for the hammer then I'll save the tickets. I do work wed - sat up to 8pm PDT. So it's difficult for me to respond in those hours.

I'm curious, what shapes are they? All standard balloon?
They're all standard ๐ŸŽˆโœจ pretty much Igglybuff, Jigglypuff and Wigglytuff lol

Take all the time you need btw ๐Ÿ˜Š there's really no rush.

I got my interior photos submitted. So now it's just a waiting game. Shoot me a dm for when you want the hammer and I'll get it to you as soon as I can <3

Hello Panda friend! Would you be willing to sell a perfect cherry with your MEOW coupons? If so, how much would you like for it? Thanks!

Hello Panda friend! Would you be willing to sell a perfect cherry with your MEOW coupons? If so, how much would you like for it? Thanks!
Hi froggy friend! Thank you for your interest! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’— I'm actually hoping to sell all 15 coupons in one go to avoid having any leftovers, if that makes sense! Buying a fruit would put me at 5 coupons remaining, which I would have no use for. Sorry about that! ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ™

hi!! i'm interested in... a green balloon!!! i'm not sure how much tbt i should offer... O: what is a fair price for it, do you think? i was going to offer 100 TBT?? (I'm just throwing numbers out there)
Post automatically merged:

Hi froggy friend! Thank you for your interest! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’— I'm actually hoping to sell all 15 coupons in one go to avoid having any leftovers, if that makes sense! Buying a fruit would put me at 5 coupons remaining, which I would have no use for. Sorry about that! ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ™
Oh! There's an Isabelle token for 5 MEOWs ..! O:

Last edited:
Back