Shop 🦅 Collectible Shop & Services 🦅

I’m watching for fragments but I think my credits might need updating? 💜
Hey Roxxy! Was there any trade I'm missing after this?

Post automatically merged:

hi again can i see the date of the bluebird plush 0:
Hello! It is Aug 22, 2022 at 7:00 PM EST.

May I trade in my red cosmos and use my shop credit to get the Kapp'n doll? And when you give it to me can you also write this message with the quotation marks: "Yar, I know Nintendo gives ye yer joys. But I ask this of ye: Can games sing like me? Mario can't croon, bro!"

Thank you!

May I trade in my red cosmos and use my shop credit to get the Kapp'n doll? And when you give it to me can you also write this message with the quotation marks: "Yar, I know Nintendo gives ye yer joys. But I ask this of ye: Can games sing like me? Mario can't croon, bro!"

Thank you!
Sure can, sounds great! :) you’ll have 10 leftover credit. Feel free to send red cosmos over when ready and I’ll send the Kapp’n doll over with message!

hi jhine!!
i was interested in purchasing your blue rosewater potion and your purple candy :0)
Hi himekirako! Sounds great :) any messages? Updated credit will be 953!
Post automatically merged:

Hey again! Can I please trade in my Sleek Train Car for credit? :)
Hello again! Sure can :) this will give you 340 shop credit!

Actually, for curiosity’s sake, can I ask: why are the pink and blue Rosewater potions so far apart in value? I’ve only ever seen them sold for the same price in other shops and I thought most people would have had one of each. Were people more likely to sell the blue potions and keep the pink ones at some point?

Actually, for curiosity’s sake, can I ask: why are the pink and blue Rosewater potions so far apart in value? I’ve only ever seen them sold for the same price in other shops and I thought most people would have had one of each. Were people more likely to sell the blue potions and keep the pink ones at some point?
I sent you a PM about this :)

Back