Selling 2019 Pastel Disco Ball Egg + 2024 F13 Candies = accepting any TBT offer || Interest Check = Pink Star Fragment, White Feather + more πŸ„

Hi! I'm interested in your corrupted rainbow candy. I can pay 100 TBT or 150 TBT (or a bit higher than that) if that's okay with you. If you accept, can you please include a MissingNo. reference in the message? Thank you!

How much are you looking for the White Feather? I doubt I'd win one in the raffle, so I'm interested in getting one to match my feathers.

For reference, I bought my Final Boss Feather for 6k TBT (here!), so does that sound good? (I don't have enough funds, but I'm throwing my interest in.)

Hi! I'm interested in your corrupted rainbow candy. I can pay 100 TBT or 150 TBT (or a bit higher than that) if that's okay with you. If you accept, can you please include a MissingNo. reference in the message? Thank you!
Pay whatever amount you prefer (surprise me!) ☺️ I'm literally accepting anything, heehee

Tossing over a corrupted rainbow candy to ya right now!

How much are you looking for the White Feather? I doubt I'd win one in the raffle, so I'm interested in getting one to match my feathers.

For reference, I bought my Final Boss Feather for 6k TBT (here!), so does that sound good? (I don't have enough funds, but I'm throwing my interest in.)
Something close to what I paid for it (it was an impulse purchase, rip lol) around 15k, but idk if I'll really let it go just yet. I'm still a bit attached to it. But at the same time, I don't need two white feathers anymore.
Sweet! I sent over 100, I hope you're okay with that!!!
Yeah that's fine! Thank you! I hope the message is okay but if not just let me know and I'll make any changes~

Something close to what I paid for it (it was an impulse purchase, rip lol) around 15k, but idk if I'll really let it go just yet. I'm still a bit attached to it. But at the same time, I don't need two white feathers anymore.
I see... I don't think I could afford that any time soon, and I wouldn't want to take your collectible if you're still attached to it. Thanks for checking!

I see... I don't think I could afford that any time soon, and I wouldn't want to take your collectible if you're still attached to it. Thanks for checking!
No prob! Thanks for your interest! Only time will tell, really πŸ‘€ attached for now but when I least expect it, I'll maybe be meh about it and be more willing to accept less for it lol
Thank you, I love the message! πŸ‘Ύ Have a good day!
Yay I'm glad! Same to you, thanks! πŸ„

Back