Selling 2019 Pastel Disco Ball Egg + 2024 F13 Candies = accepting any TBT offer || Interest Check = Pink Star Fragment, White Feather + more 🍄

Are you open to date trading the blue fragment? I can pay 100 tbt for the date trade.
I'd be down to swap with you, sure ^^ but to let you know, the timestamp on mine is slightly later than your green frag (it's 12:32 PM EST and might fall between the white and green frags, but then again time zones are a thing lol) so it may or may not be what you're looking for, but if it would still help you achieve your goal then we can date trade.

I'd be down to swap with you, sure ^^ but to let you know, the timestamp on mine is slightly later than your green frag (it's 12:32 PM EST and might fall between the white and green frags, but then again time zones are a thing lol) so it may or may not be what you're looking for, but if it would still help you achieve your goal then we can date trade.
No worries at all, it's hard to find an early blue frag as is and I think it'd make things more easier for me to have an early-dated blue frag so I have more wiggle room for date trading my green frag. ^^

Sending the blue frag! No message on mine if that's okay. :]

No worries at all, it's hard to find an early blue frag as is and I think it'd make things more easier for me to have an early-dated blue frag so I have more wiggle room for date trading my green frag. ^^

Sending the blue frag! No message on mine if that's okay. :]
Done and done! Sent you the early blue frag! 💙 glad I could help you out even if just a little ^^ best of luck getting your frags in the order you want, and tysm for the tip!

Back