Selling 2019 Pastel Disco Ball Egg + 2024 F13 Candies = accepting any TBT offer || Interest Check = Pink Star Fragment, White Feather + more 🍄

Sweet! I'll be interested in 1 body piece if so. I'll either send you a PM when they're distributed, or if you can PM me, and we can work it out then. :)
Will do :) so far I have a few interested parties looking to buy some Oarfish Pieces as well but please feel free to PM me if anything! I'm hearing out all offers.

Would a blue jellyfish on August 31st work with the time 5:04 PM EST? If I recall, the camp collectibles were distributed at night, so it would be after the Pearl and Oarfish I believe? Just seeing if I can help because I’m not concerned with the date on the jellyfish.

Would a blue jellyfish on August 31st work with the time 5:04 PM EST? If I recall, the camp collectibles were distributed at night, so it would be after the Pearl and Oarfish I believe? Just seeing if I can help because I’m not concerned with the date on the jellyfish.
I think it might! But to be sure, would you be okay with sending it to see first? I'll make sure to send it back to you if it does work, because I would like a message with it :)

If it works, what would you like in return?

I think it might! But to be sure, would you be okay with sending it to see first? I'll make sure to send it back to you if it does work, because I would like a message with it :)

If it works, what would you like in return?
I’d take TBT! I think they’re going for around 1K I believe, so I’d accept that. I’ll send it over to you to check. Let me know the message. :) I’ve sent it, hopefully it worked.

I’d take TBT! I think they’re going for around 1K I believe, so I’d accept that. I’ll send it over to you to check. Let me know the message. :)
It works perfectly <3 I'll go ahead and send it back you you, so that you can send it to me with this message:

A place where waves of new journeys begin their long travels... I'll be waiting for you there.

I will also send you the 1k TBT :) thanks again for your help!

It works perfectly <3 I'll go ahead and send it back you you, so that you can send it to me with this message:

A place where waves of new journeys begin their long travels... I'll be waiting for you there.

I will also send you the 1k TBT :) thanks again for your help!
I’m glad it worked! I’ll send it back over with the message. Thanks! :)

Back