Selling 2019 Pastel Disco Ball Egg + 2024 F13 Candies = accepting any TBT offer || Interest Check = Pink Star Fragment, White Feather + more πŸ„

hiya panda! I’d be interested in trading 2 unpurchased space whales for your moon ball!
Thank you! I also got a couple of other offers via PM but I want to see if I can luck out and trade for 3 unpurchased space whales, since it's still too early to tell and make any final decisions, I hope that's okay! But if I can't then I'll def reach out to you if the offer is still available. Will keep you updated on any changes :)

Thank you! I also got a couple of other offers via PM but I want to see if I can luck out and trade for 3 unpurchased space whales, since it's still too early to tell and make any final decisions, I hope that's okay! But if I can't then I'll def reach out to you if the offer is still available. Will keep you updated on any changes :)

no problem! no worries at all! i'd maybe consider trading 3 space whales + maybe tbt or other collectibles i'm interested in if that works better. 3 whales : 1 moon ball feels kinda on the steeper side for me since it feels like that's a lot of tokens lol feel free to keep me posted!

Back