Selling 2019 Pastel Disco Ball Egg + 2024 F13 Candies = accepting any TBT offer || Interest Check = Pink Star Fragment, White Feather + more πŸ„

hiya panda! i'll take the ISC Star Fragment for 600 tbt! i can send the tbt whenever, just let me know :3
Sure! But since the ISC star frag is currently untradable and I'm already holding one in my inventory for someone else (I used my 2 super tokens to buy it) we would have to wait until they can be bought with mission tokens AND become tradable at the end of camp. If you're fine with waiting, I could reserve 20 mission tokens for you. Just let me know! ^^
Hey Panda, I def may need to reserve for a 10MT moon to finish all my lineups.
Gotchu πŸ₯° we can wait until the end of camp and see what happens!

Sure! But since the ISC star frag is currently untradable and I'm already holding one in my inventory for someone else (I used my 2 super tokens to buy it) we would have to wait until they can be bought with mission tokens AND become tradable at the end of camp. If you're fine with waiting, I could reserve 20 mission tokens for you. Just let me know! ^^

i'm fine with waiting! as long as it's still in the shop when they become tradeable (i'm not entirely sure what the timeline on the crew frags looks like) i'd just be afraid that they'd get pulled from the shop before they become tradeable lol thank you!

i'm fine with waiting! as long as it's still in the shop when they become tradeable (i'm not entirely sure what the timeline on the crew frags looks like) i'd just be afraid that they'd get pulled from the shop before they become tradeable lol thank you!
Only time will tell, I suppose lol but I'll be keeping an eye out for any new info regarding the star frags.

Back