Selling 2019 Pastel Disco Ball Egg + 2024 F13 Candies = accepting any TBT offer || Interest Check = Pink Star Fragment, White Feather + more πŸ„

Hi, I would like an unpurchased Moon Bunny star fragment if you're still offering unpurchased star fragments. Thank you! ☺️
I am, yes πŸ₯° thank you for your interest! Ideally I ask for 1.5k for unpurchased frags, and 1k for already purchased frags. But I'm open to negotiations!

I can buy it at anytime and hang on to it for you until they become tradable. Let me know what you think ^^

I am, yes πŸ₯° thank you for your interest! Ideally I ask for 1.5k for unpurchased frags, and 1k for already purchased frags. But I'm open to negotiations!

I can buy it at anytime and hang on to it for you until they become tradable. Let me know what you think ^^
Sure, we can do that. I have 1.5k tbt in store. I can send in 1.5k tbt anytime! ☺️

How does 20 TBT per gumdrop sound? So that would be 10 gumdrops (Blue Stocking) for 200 TBT πŸŽ„πŸ’™ if that sounds good just let me know and I'll buy it for you ^^
thanks for the response. thats more than i want to spend but thanks anyway

Back