• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying 2024 fair enchanted butterfly wand, love potion + swamp potion. [t] aurora sky

i hope i'm reading this right 😭 but i have a second rainbow candy i'm willing to give up for a shadow kitty plush ??

hey!! i think i might be interested !
edit - if you don't mind me asking, what did you trade the first rainbow candy for in exchange?

hey!! i think i might be interested !
edit - if you don't mind me asking, what did you trade the first rainbow candy for?
oh, i haven't traded it, i plan to keep at least one, haha, but i'm p/ sure i saw someone else just trade a kitty plush for one, so that's why i asked, but it's totally okay if you'd rather wait and stuff !!

oh, i haven't traded it, i plan to keep at least one, haha, but i'm p/ sure i saw someone else just trade a kitty plush for one, so that's why i asked, but it's totally okay if you'd rather wait and stuff !!

is there a chance you could wait until i make a decision? (if that's okay 😅). at the moment i'm sort of waiting to hear back from someone about if they'd like to sell their candies in exchange for a mix of some stuff-

is there a chance you could wait until i make a decision? (if that's okay 😅). at the moment i'm sort of waiting to hear back from someone about if they'd like to sell their candies in exchange for a mix of some stuff-
yeah, that's totally cool, just let me know !!

Back