• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying 2024 fair enchanted butterfly wand, love potion + swamp potion. [t] aurora sky

Would you do angel wings potion + shadow cat for 2 rainbow candies?

hey, could thou add a small amount of TBT to your side? im unsure as to whether a potion for a candy is completely even

if thats cool beans, im down to trade hooman

They are all the 30th. The time doesn't matter.
Sending TBT. No message please.

Thanks so much. :)

if i can get 1k tbt soon I'll buy one of your rainbow candies 😁

edit: I'm kinda interested in both but idk if I can get enough tbt that quickly lmao

Last edited:
Hello! I would love to get the purple bat potion, however I still need to find the tbt, so I'll revive my selling thread now :) What would you ideally like for it? Thank you.

Hello! I would love to get the purple bat potion, however I still need to find the tbt, so I'll revive my selling thread now :) What would you ideally like for it? Thank you.

hey, i'm sort of after 1.2K TBT~ 😌

Back