24 HOURS remain! What are YOU doing to pass the time?

Relaxing and idling my days away with my favorite app games haha, I love me some gacha apps : ) it's actually been making time go faster as some fab campaigns have been coming through. I am also just prepping my island and brain-working what areas i've flattened to design when the update drops.

just living my life really lol
while I'm excited, I'm not so excited that it's the only thing on my mind

Been really busy the past few weeks, so thankfully that made majority of the wait fly by. Now I'm going to busy myself with drawing in my free time. 🖍

I've actually been playing Rune Factory 4 Special again while waiting for the content to drop. I think my island is pretty much all prepped and ready for the update, I pop in to do some chores to make sure I have plenty of bells just in case. I'm thinking I might actually do an island overhaul after the update drops! We're getting a lot of new furniture and outdoor items and I think it could be cool to really revamp the island up with the new stuff. I'm very excited, just a few more days!

I wanted to redesign my whole town, so the past 2-3 weeks has been me prepping for that. I am super happy with how its coming along so far. I didn't want to play or do too much before the update, so I haven't decorated aside from putting a couple of bushes and trees in one area of my town. I have mostly been adding/destroying bridges/inclines & moving all of the houses and shops to fit my new design -=)

I'm trying to clean up my island by getting rid of what must be hundreds of extra flowers. (I stopped playing for a whole year and they really took over!) I also got the Sanrio amiibos and am ordering my allotted 5 items per day just to have something new to dress in every day.

Finally, I'm using my last two dreamies' amiibos to move them in. At the moment I'm working on moving Shari in, and after that will be Dobie. 😊

IRL, I'm preparing for student teaching by buying lots of school supplies, teacher-chic clothes, and some nice comfy shoes for being on my feet all day.

Trying to catch the last few fishes for my museum, redesigning my island bit by bit as I’m doing the first task and just letting villagers leave so I can see who would autofill the plots. Other than that, I’ve been watching some shows I started recently and listening to stuff on YouTube to pass the days by.

slowly losing my mind to anticipation. i’ve mainly been working on my island’s layout and trying to come up with ideas for it. i initially wasn’t planning on doing much terraforming as i wanted to try and keep my island’s natural layout, but since i’m honestly not all that happy with it, i’m taking this opportunity to work on it while i have the time and motivation to do so. i recently got rid of the river on my island’s 1st level, so trying to design a new one is my main priority right now and is what i’ve been focusing on the most. other than that, i’ve been playing the game like normal.

as for activities that aren’t animal crossing related (for the most part), i’ve been creating art, working on my island’s journal and spending time with my cat. i also have mario party superstars coming in the mail within the next few days, and some maintenance going on in my apartment, so i’ll have those to help pass the time soon as well. :)

Reactions: Raz
Resetting my island and preparing to start fresh. Now that the game feels more complete I feel like it will be easier to decorate rather than trying to accommodate and squish everything together.
And I just bought the ACNH switch :LOL: I had the old model and I was getting tired of the broken joycons and terrible battery. I know it happens anyways but thought it'd be nice to get that one since I've wanted it since release.

Thank God i just got successful with the campsite method and got 4 Villagers from my list.

Just need to wait for Friday to go for the remain ones.

Like a lot of people here, most of my time will be taken up by work this week, as well as making a few 'finishing touches' to have my island "update-ready." (Of course, there's no actual way to be prepared, be it in-game or in real life, lol...)

But, to be honest, the hype for the update has simmered down quite bit for me; I'm not nearly as excited as I was on the day of the Direct. I guess that's normal, though; as the day of the update's release gets closer, the more ordinary and expected it feels/becomes.

I restarted my island yesterday so I'm enjoying my fist days in the game for now. I don't know if I'll be able to unlock everything directly but it's not a problem: enjoy first the game.

I’m slowly dying inside…
Nah actually I’m getting my grades up to As and Bs so I can play.

Anyone have the answers to last week’s quiz??? 🤣 /joke

Doing some island prep! Just finished to decorate the first part of my farm, need to do the second part of it, move the houses of Beau and Fauna as the little farmers, decorate their yards, trying to finish my museum and moving out the two non-permanent villagers on my island to have more variety in personality and hope to get my missing emotes, I'm honestly having a lot of fun :)

I'm preparing whatever Amiibo cards I can, because I won't be doing time-traveling for my giveaways anymore, so having prepared Amiibo cards that can move out requested villagers will make the trade much smoother. Will still take six days, but eh.

Also, I'm preparing more for Turkey Day than the big update. Thinking of how my Turkey Day decorations should be arranged...

Today I'll be removing all my Halloween décor from the islands. I'll probably be doing some rearrange of the villagers' house locations too.

to prepare for the update this last week i got k.k to play at my island and i unlocked paths and terraforming. i restarted my island on october 3rd, before thursday night i need to get rid of erik and get ankha to move in place of him so i can move her house so i can make her a personal desert. im really hoping we can use those cacti items we saw in the direct. im also gonna probably sell erik on the new neighbor network because im desperate for bells lol

i picked up my switch again after not using it for mooonths and the update gave me the motivation to finally work on my island! i was actually able to finish decorating and landscaping like 80% of my island already! just waiting for the new items now before i fully finish it hehe

Back