• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

270 TBT Giveaway (FINISHED)

Because of the WA update, I could move back in Cookie, who originally sandwiched herself right in between my Town Hall and my Retail, I purchased her amiibo card, and now she's placed right next to Merengue. <3

Alolan_Apples;bt13978 said:
Slow down! I may have said that you can post more than once, but that doesn't mean you can multipost (aka posting more than once without taking turns). But don't delete your comments. I'm glad that you are enjoying my giveaway, but I put that in my signature because I didn't want people thinking that you can post only once.

As for the Pikachu amiibo, I think it has to do with licensing. They couldn't even get Pokemon into Mario Kart amiibos, and having Pokemon in Smash appeared to be a licensing nightmare.

woops sorry kinda a noob also doesn't nintendo own pokemon I get mario kart they would have to strech his limbs for him to be able to drive all carts and he would look like a freak.

Hanzoisbae;bt13981 said:
woops sorry kinda a noob also doesn't nintendo own pokemon I get mario kart they would have to strech his limbs for him to be able to drive all carts and he would look like a freak.

Yes, Nintendo owns Pokemon, but games like Mario Kart, Mario Party, and Smash were made by different studios. If they were to incorporate Pokemon, the studios have to agree to some licensing on that.

It's rather strange that Nintendo wouldn't incorporate Pokemon in most non-Pokemon games, but would be okay to incorporate 3rd Party IPs (like the Sanrio franchises) into their games.

yes you are right that is strange they would be willing to license hello kitty and not pokemon

Last edited:
^ I don't think you can on here. I'm also a noob at these Blog discussions too.

But anyways, it's a little annoying that now you can sit on the rocks, since when I'm walking in town, I unexpectedly run into a rock and sit in on it. >-<

Hanzoisbae;bt13984 said:
yes you are right that is strang they would be willing to license hello kitty and not pokemon

Don't worry, I deleted all of these lag comments. It's really annoying that this site gets glitchy at times.

Alolan_Apples;bt13991 said:
Don't worry, I deleted all of these lag comments. It's really annoying that this site gets glitchy at times.
thanks alot man also 69th comment eyyyy

Last edited:
Alolan_Apples;bt13854 said:
I felt the Sanrio item thing isn't fair, but that's because the Sanrio cards are limited quantity and not intended to be shipped to the United States. In fact, Nintendo has been neglecting the NA region (more particularly the United States) when it came to advertising, merchandising, promotions, and Virtual Console. It's actually not fair. Blame NoA? It's not their fault.

look what I found cheap ones they might be custom but they still have the amiibo chip inside of them sorry about not posting link earlier https://www.etsy.com/listing/526079...ent=14879487&gclid=CPac6-DOi9UCFdgGgQodW4sNUw

Last edited:
^I agree with Alolan_Apples. I wanted to buy Chelsea from the Sanrio amiibo card pack, and the cheapest I found online was for 10 dollars. The whole pack of 6 amiibo cards could cost up to 100-150 U.S. dollars online. It's ridiculous!

Last edited:
shrekluvsme;bt13859 said:
I love the addition of minigames, they're so fun to me!

BUT, I hate that anything from the campgrounds that you buy/order, you can't re-order! You have to WAIT or buy the amiibo card with an rv that has that item! It's so awful in my opinion :\ why would they make it like that?
Money Money Money

Lightspring;bt13999 said:
^I agree with Alolan_Apples. I wanted to buy Chelsea from the Sanrio amiibo card pack, and the cheapest I found online was for 10 dollars. The whole pack of 6 amiibo cards could cost up to 100-150 U.S. dollars online. It's ridiculous!
the link is there now it's only 5.99

Lightspring;bt13999 said:

It's not just the Sanrio cards that are low quantity. All Welcome Amiibo cards are low quantity. They haven't stocked them in stores for a long time. I don't even know if Nintendo was intentionally trying to keep them rare, but it's a huge problem. They can't intentionally make stuff like amiibo cards rare. I have all 400 ACHHD amiibo cards, but only 18 Welcome amiibo cards and no cards that weren't intended to be shipped to the US (aka Sanrio cards).

Alolan_Apples;bt14002 said:
It's not just the Sanrio cards that are low quantity. All Welcome Amiibo cards are low quantity. They haven't stocked them in stores for a long time. I don't even know if Nintendo was intentionally trying to keep them rare, but it's a huge problem. They can't intentionally make stuff like amiibo cards rare. I have all 400 ACHHD amiibo cards, but only 18 Welcome amiibo cards and no cards that weren't intended to be shipped to the US (aka Sanrio cards).

I only bought a pack of 6 amiibo cards at my local supermarket. It costed about $6. A month later, they were all sold out. Even in my area the WA amiibo cards are in high demand.

in my area nobody even wants animal crossing amiibos or cards they always are in the clearence section I wish I had some cash

Back