• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

2D or 3D?

I play in 2D. Before, I always played in 3D for New Leaf, but I've gotten used to 2D. Also, 3D is kind of subtle and quiet for me. Plus, I play New Leaf for a long time (it's Animal Crossing.) so I get eye aches and all the latter.

Love the 3D in New Leaf.
Love the 3D in all my 3DS games.
Love my awesome eyes for being able to handle the 3D.

Definitely 2D. As much as I'd love to experience Animal Crossing in 3D, it just makes my eyes hurt!

I only play in 2D, 3D messes with my eyes too much, I'm supposed to wear my glasses playing games and reading but I've lost them >_<

I play 3D when doing the Hide and Seek tour because to me it makes it easier spotting the villagers hiding behind the trees.

Every other time its in 2D to save battery life.

I play with the 2D almost exclusively. I will turn the 3D on to look at cool or unique things, but I turn it off once I am done. 3D just seems to give me headaches.

I play in 2D. And sometimes I'll accidently turn the 3D on and think my eyes are messing up.. XD

I really, really like the 3D, but I usually play in 2D because I only have one plug near my bed and both my 3DS and laptop need to be charged pretty often, unfortunately. 3D also irritates my eyes a bit.

3D to the max, all of the time. That's the best thing with the 3DS, IMO. But I know that not everyone agree.

I like using 3D, but I play on animal crossing a lot! So charging is a pain in the backside, so I always use 2D now. 3D is cool and I occasionally do switch it on! ;)

Back