• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

30 Days of New Leaf Holidays MY entries!!!

Polymathema

Sleepy Wandering Mage
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Ghostly Preserves
Cocotryoshka
Purple Bat Potion
Voodoo Doll
Lucky
Coco
Purple Candy
Jack
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ancient Candle
30daysofholidays.png

Day One: Holiday Flair (Make an Outfit for the Holidays and show it off.)

HNI0068JPG.jpg

This will be the post I use to put in all my days, check the comments for further days! Check out the challenge here.

EXTRAS:

My mayor Q is all festive too, and Credence dressed up in Pocket Camp because of course he did<3 also q why is every screenshot i take of you potentially weird or creepy, leave that sleeping owl alone

HNI0067JPG.jpg

689FCDA1A0C716E3511E.png

Day Two: Partridge in a Pear Tree (A picture of your favorite bird next to a fruit tree.)

HNI0075JPG.jpg

Penguin in an orange tree???? (Aurora what you fishing for fren?)​

Ohhh... penguins count? I would of totally taken a pic of me and Aurora because she is my all time fav!

Chewy.7204;bt14614 said:
Ohhh... penguins count? I would of totally taken a pic of me and Aurora because she is my all time fav!
Yesss I figure any bird is an acceptable bird. Penguins or ostriches count too.

Day 3: Star Light (Wish on a shooting star)

f62HNI0082JPGwaifu2x.png

Thanks to the town of Wish! Perfectly quaint dream address I highly recommend it!​

Day Four: Dasher and Dancer (Picture with a deer villager.)

HNI0084JPGwaifu2xart.png

Scyne let me visit Erik in his town of Lomensa and I followed him around for a little while. Pekoe came to say hi too c:

Extra!~

766C0BB4B54D3B8914F7.png

Pocket camp shenanigans with my favorite camper Beau.​

Day Five: Holly Haven (Plant a holly bush and get a picture of the sapling.)

e60HNI0088JPGwaifu2x.png

Pashmina came to help me plant my holly for today's challenge c:​

Day Six: Seasonal Overtime (Snap a picture of your character working a shift in the cafe.)

a8a6dba85376f6247caf.png

17bfeae35d69464f4482.png

Between part-time work at The Roost, freelance consultations for Happy Home Design, and somehow getting stuck as a campground manager Credence must have quite the nest egg by now. Or no he's probably too far in debt for that. Sobs. #Millennialproblems​

Day Seven: Shopping Trip

HNI0004JPGwaifu2xart.png

Hey Gracie freaking stop hard-selling me I am gonna buy the hat just lay off me my dude.​

Day Eight: Jingle Bells (Jingle's RV)

I think I may have encountered my first bug with the list. With four games between myself and friends not a one of us had Jingle and some cursory googling showed he might not even cycle into the Campground during Dec. Gdi. I'll keep an eye open for him.​

Day Nine: Fish it Forward (Donate a fish to someone's belly.)

HNI0012JPGwaifu2xart.png

HNI0014JPGwaifu2xart.png

Credence not only donated a fish but he donated the winning fish to the tournament host. Grats boy on your sea bass prowess.​

Day Ten: Traveling Papers (Snap a pic of your TPC.)

image1.png

Credence again instead of my mayor because look i'm on him more :c​

Day Eleven: Caroling Call (Go spread the cheer by doing any of the more positive emotes near an NPC and get a pic of them celebrating with you.)

41bHNI0021JPG.jpg

We hit up Able Sister's first but Sable was too busy sewing to join in on the festivities, I think she enjoyed it just the same.

HNI0022JPG.jpg

Next we went up and had a song with Celeste who seemed to get right into the holiday spirit with vigor.​

Day Twelve: Frosty (Take a pic with any of the snow-people.)

2a5HNI0020JPG.jpg

I've forgotten what size snowball means which figure, time to look for a guide.​

Day Thirteen: Snow Day (Take a picture of yourself sleeping in.)

ea6HNI0028JPGwaifu2x.png

I would have slept in but a minute after yawning about the bedroom Kidd showed up uninvited.

f9cHNI0029JPG.jpg

Day Fourteen: Fairy Lights (Take a picture of any Illuminated PWP.)

b7aHNI0030.png

We visited the dream of Mayor Bree’s Town Lala to get our illuminated PWP shot but Credence couldn’t help but finally visit Hogwarts, so we headed south of the river and snuck in through the back!

forbiddenforrest.png

We went in through the Forbidden Forrest, and Credence was a little spooked but ultimately some giant spiders and centaurs aren’t going to take down a soft smoke boy.

herbologydept.png

Sitting around the herbology department Credence feels right at home.

divination.png

But home is where the heart is, and for this spooky boy it’s always going to be Divination. Look at those plush floor pillows and curtained walls, Aesthetic.

Adventure Continued in a further comment!

Day Fourteen Continued

Because we can only have 4 images in a comment.

huffliestpuff.png

Credence in my common room. HUFFLEPUFF PRIDE!!! (Also he’d either sort hufflepuff or ravenclaw depending on the AU so eh.)

ravenclaw.png

Finally here we are with Credence contemplating his homework in the Ravenclaw common room. I guess Roweena got her diadem back!

Back