• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

30 Days of New Leaf Holidays MY entries!!!

Day Fifteen: Oh Tannenbaum (Get a shot of those decorated pine trees!)

HNI0040JPGwaifu2xart.png

Wish all the non-fruit trees had lights :c​

Day Sixteen: Santa Mayor (Dress up as Santa!)

8b1HNI0041JPGwaifu2x.png

Look, I didn't even have the beard at that point but Cree doesn't need to wear a beard he is soft and smol.​

Day Seventeen: Sharing is Caring (Bring your friend a cup of coffee and grab a selfie with them!)

93bHNI0044JPGwaifu2x.png

A cup of coffee for mayor graves~ Then we watered flowers Eternally.​

Day Eighteen: Home for the Holidays (A picture of your house exterior.)

c0dHNI0045JPGwaifu2x.png

Gingerbread because it cripmas​

Day Twenty One: Star Bright (Take a picture with Isabelle on the Plaza with your solstice gift.)

HNI0063JPGwaifu2xart.png

We sang a song to celebrate the best day of the year (eternal night time, Credence is a soft smoke boy, he likes it dark.)​

Day Twenty Three: Happy Holly (Take a picture of the holly bush you planted earlier in the month.)

accHNI0079JPGwaifu2x.png

They multiplied >_>​

Day Twenty Four: Gift Giver (Gift your favorite villager a present.)

HNI0081JPG.jpg

Kidd you are the current fave just because you have the biggest crush on credence and keep coming over uninvited and i think it's cute.​

Day Twenty Five: Parental Presents (Take a picture of the gift your parent sent you in the mail yesterday. You didn't sell it RIGHT?!)

b2bHNI0082JPG.jpg

We got a tacky sweater from Credence's mom, but as his "mother" figure is deceased we're just assuming Mer sent him a sweater in the mail. It's fine.​

Back