• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Flower Week: New Leaf Hybrid Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dziw-vgV4AE5Jti.jpg

done~

YAY! Had to rearrange some stuff and do some SERIOUS hunting for a golden rose! Not sure where all mine went to but my youngest finally had pity on me and gave me one! Lol!

7iTWze4.jpg

HNI_0095.JPG

[SUP]♥➳♥By the way, this is not my main town. I could have, but A: There was no space. And B: My New Nintendo 3DS XL's SD card is corrupted.
Also by the way, this is meant to look like a Bow and Arrow. For Valentine's Day of course.♥➳♥
[/SUP]​

F669-F12-F-85-DE-4451-8214-A48-C0571-E623.jpg

I thankfully had one of each type of flower required thanks to Mako the flower lover in my town! (Props to those of you who know what she?s from. (The outfit should help) ;)

Also please ignore the season I haven?t really played New Leaf since late 2017 and I didn?t want to lose anything major by playing today?s date.

FxXD7z8.jpg

It doesn't have everything, but it's better than nothing and I'm not one to pass up bells like this. The one rose is purple by the way, since the lighting makes it somewhat hard to tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back