• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

30 Days of New Leaf Photo Challenge (My Pictures!)

Day Twenty One: Favorite Villager House Interior

HNI0035JPG.jpg

Julian's is so choice and this is not hella close to his original interior but whatever it's fine.

also the heckies this pattern on dream julian's shirt looks like a toynbee tile​

Day Twenty Two: Favorite QR Code

HNI0037JPG.jpg

I'm going to use my current fave self made cause I already linked my fave QR code by someone else in an earlier day. You can nab this one and a lot of my other codes in this thread.​

Day Twenty Three: Favorite Clothing Items

HNI0036JPG.jpg

The bone pants, most any jacket/sweater that matches, the hiking boots, and Celest's ribbon. Sobs, her ribbon is so cute I wish it came in other colours. (other notable mentions not pictured here: pave's feathers, the thick glasses, the acid-washed jeans, the argyle tights, and the mary janes.)​

Day Twenty Four: Favorite Fish

HNI0039JPG.jpg

Look at the majestic creature, look at it, I love it. (Second choice would have been whale shark.)​

Day Twenty Five: Favorite Bug

HNI0044JPG.jpg

This is Mothra, she lives in Credence's living room in a small cage near his skeleton collection. Pretty smooth.​

Day Twenty Seven: List Your Dreamies

wixinatub.png

what if i took up game hacking as a hobby just to make a wix villager what if...​

Day Twenty Eight: Favorite Part of Your Town

HNI0047JPG.jpg

Look while my town is currently a rainbow flower explosion my favorite place will always be the Able Sister’s shop because I need to make every cute sweater ever.​

Day Twenty Nine: Favorite Fortune

HNI0029JPG.jpg

This one is good but the runner up is pretty perfect considering the state Credence was in when the screenshot was taken.

HNI0046JPG.jpg

Day Thirty: Favorite Dream Town to Visit

Unfortunately I don’t really have a favorite dream town because I haven’t delved very deeply into that scene. I mean I’ve heard of the more famous horror ones but what I’d really like is something narrative, a story or mystery to solve? I know there used to be a Clue dream out there but the amiibo update killed it, I would have liked to have visited that one.​

Back