• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

30 Days until North American Launch

ajpri

Austin
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Wow! Cant believe we are only 30 days! Seems like yesterday we got the release date. Thanks for all feedback from last time and every one before. So we have another set of questions.

What will your town tune be?

What will your town flag look like?

What furniture series do you hope to collect first?

Anything you wish to share?

Are you watching any game play videos between now and launch?

Bonus: Should I do another set at the 15 day or 14 day (2 weeks). Please answer one or the other since I cannot decide myself.

My responses:

What will your town tune be? Not sure... either the default from CF or a little part of Totaka's Song. Haven't made up my mind.

What will your town flag look like? No clue yet... maybe something 100% original. You will need to wait until a few days after launch...

What furniture series do you hope to collect first? Modern series.

I enjoy making these countdowns and look forward to playing. Also, I cant believe we're 30 days away. Seems like yesterday we learned the release date.

Are you watching any gameplay videos between now and launch?
Using all self control NOT to, but its hard. I will quit watching them probably next week to until launch.

What will your town tune be? Probably Epona's Song from Zelda or Sonic Greenhill zone

What will your town flag look like? Maybe Smash Ball or the hyrulian Shield

What furniture series do you hope to collect first? anything red or relating to music

Anything you wish to share? nothing really besides for me to have this game now!

Are you watching any game play videos between now and launch? Yeah some weird guy on youtube.

What will your town tune be? Either PON PON or Candy by Kyary Pamyu Pamyu.

What will your town flag look like?So many choices... http://25.media.tumblr.com/22d305b2cc8569f42327bbdcec82e39c/tumblr_mlsi7wqado1qcfn87o7_400.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/895f53eb046ff4cc59825766269a09c6/tumblr_mljltmaLre1qcfn87o4_400.png
http://blog-imgs-42.fc2.com/l/e/s/lesmis04/HNI_0023_20130302230652.jpg

What furniture series do you hope to collect first? Mermaid!

Anything you wish to share? I super-duper love the QR code feature.

Are you watching any game play videos between now and launch? YES!! So many~

Bonus: Should I do another set at the 15 day or 14 day (2 weeks) Please? :)

Last edited:
To be quite honest, I don't usually bother changing my town tune.

Uhhh... I got no idea. Maybe I'll pay someone here to make me a nice one?

I want to try to get the Mermaid series from the Island but that's going to be difficult. More realistically, my first series will be whatever I happen to end up with.

I'd like a time machine, please.

Nope.

I'm liking Totaka's Song right now, but I probably won't use it.

I like sea creatures. Just need to figure out which to use.

I really want to Mermaid Series, but like others have said, that could take some time. So I'm willing to use either the Cabin or Lovely series till then.

I'm really looking forward to this game. That's about it.

Yes... I try not to, but they're so interesting. Especially Mayor Joshy/Joshua. Can't stop!

Bonus: Should I do another set at the 15 day or 14 day (2 weeks)?
Not a bad idea. I'd go for the 14 days mark. 15 just seems like an awkward number.

Default LOL

Default again LOL x2

Idk

I'm a #diva (txt it)

Well yeah but i'm not playing them to wait out New Leaf. I'm playin MH3U, LM2 and soon PMD

What will your town tune be? No idea, but I'll change it if it helps towards the 100 Mayor Points

What will your town flag look like? Same as above!

What furniture series do you hope to collect first? I like Exotic, but realistically, whatever I can get fastest

Anything you wish to share? I had 4 mini birthday cupcakes yesterday at work (for the company's birthday) and now I can't face the ones we have leftover in our office. They're making me feel a little ill atm.

Are you watching any game play videos between now and launch? None. I've never actually watched any videos, I don't tend to do that unless I'm desperate to pass certain levels in a game and need tips.

Bonus: Should I do another set at the 15 day or 14 day (2 weeks). Please answer one or the other since I cannot decide myself. You should, at the 2 weeks mark (since only 1 other person has mentioned it!)

What will your town tune be? I'm not sure yet; I'll need to decide

What will your town flag look like? Probably like this: http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w138/Zaydin_1990/alliance_zpsd2881434.png

What furniture series do you hope to collect first? The Cabin series if it's still in-game

Anything you wish to share? Nothing that I can think of. Been playing some of my other 3DS games to pass the time, and some of my PC games.

Are you watching any game play videos between now and launch? Yes, yes I am.

Hmm, dunno yet. Probably a bit of 'The winner takes it all.

Maybe something with cute husky dogs

Like always the Modern serie. Love the black/white.

To kill time I made a new CF town. Normally I can't get a perfect gate, map, house, villagers in one. But now.. it is >.<

Yup, a little bit too much I think.

Bonus: Should I do another set at the 15 day or 14 day (2 weeks)?
Ghehe, it kills time, so why not?

Probably the default until I think of something cool.

Hah. haven't put any thought into it yet. Maybe two leaves together or something? :|

Cabana. Feels more special this time round :p

Somebody needs to hurry up and employ me already.

oh yeah. Ive watched hours worth of gameplay, still cant wait to get my hands on the game though :)

What will your town tune be? Probably a Mario song.

What will your town flag look like? A giant bowl of ramen or the resident evil logo

What furniture series do you hope to collect first? I love pink and blue so I'll probably go for those colors, or the most expensive furniture series.

Anything you wish to share? I just ate a bagel with cream cheese 8D

Are you watching any game play videos between now and launch? I'm watching some of joshy's videos, besides that I'm playing Resident Evil 6 and other horror video games.

A mix between two Zelda themes.

I want something inspired by the Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess.

Blue or Modern

We're below the 30 day mark :D

I've watched hours and hours of it and it's only building the anticipation.

Bonus: Should I do another set at the 15 day or 14 day (2 weeks). Please answer one or the other since I cannot decide myself.
Yes, you should ask about hair styles.

What will your town tune be? Final Fantasy Victory Song!

What will your town flag look like? A crested flag from Game of Thrones. Probably the Targaryans!

What furniture series do you hope to collect first? I always like Nintendo stuff, but the messy things are really neat :3

Anything you wish to share? Finished my Finals Wednesday! Got B's in all classes, which I was kinda upset with at first, but then again it's all upper tier classes. I'm just happy it's over! HOORAY BEER AND ACNL!

Are you watching any game play videos between now and launch? I watched a good few Japanese videos, but I couldn't get into them so much because I couldn't understand. BUT when TBB came out with videos I got really into them. I am loving watching them :D

Bonus: Should I do another set at the 15 day or 14 day (2 weeks). Please answer one or the other since I cannot decide myself. Bacon!

I haven't decided yet.

Possibly the Targaryen crest, maybe something else.

Not sure.

I'm playing Mario & DK Mini's on the Move right now along with OoT.

A few.

14 days.

Last edited:
Something from the Super Smash Bros. series. I haven't decided on which track, though.

Unfortunately, I haven't decided yet.

The Blue series, maybe?

I can't to wait to move into my new town!

I've tried not to watch any English gameplay, but unfortunately I found it too hard to resist, haha.

Go ahead! :) (15 days)

Last edited:
What will your town tune be? - The Back to the Future theme

What will your town flag look like? - I'm wanting a Nigel Thornberry one

What furniture series do you hope to collect first? - I don't know yet.

Are you watching any game play videos between now and launch? - Yes, I've watched all of WiiFolderJosh's Animal crossing videos in the last week :-/.

Bonus: Should I do another set at the 15 day or 14 day (2 weeks). Please answer one or the other since I cannot decide myself. - 14 days

I change it alllll the time. My favourite of all of the ones I've used is the Ratatouille main theme.

Not sure, I'm not planning much ahead. Maybe a Mockingjay?

Again, haven't planned this far ahead. Probably the usual 'whatever shiny thing attracts my eye' theme.

My cat just knocked over the coffee maker.

Mayor Joshua's videos. Cute and funny without being too in depth.

Back