• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

30 Days until North American Launch

What will your town tune be?
Just random notes I put in until it sounds good. Although I might do something from Legend of Zelda.

What will your town flag look like?
Something cool looking somebody who has skill at creating patterns made and I scan with the QR thingy.

What furniture series do you hope to collect first?
Mermaid! :3

Anything you wish to share?
I have a C in algebra class :c

Are you watching any game play videos between now and launch?
A few. I like the ones of people going through a normal day of gameplay, not the holidays or anything.

Bonus: Should I do another set at the 15 day or 14 day (2 weeks). Please answer one or the other since I cannot decide myself. 14 days.

Probably something from the Pikmin games.

My flag will have a green background and a clock identical to the clock gate from Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon.

Not sure.

This game cannot come soon enough.

Indeed I am!

Most likely something from pokemon or a Legend of Zelda song

Not sure yet :< probably my flags from my nationalities or something pokemon related lol

Well I can't collect my sweet furniture until Gracie begins showing up :< but hmm... Probably the mixed wood or the modern series first

28 freaking days left

I am reading 2 online blogs of the English version, but keeping gameplay watching to a minimum.

Not sure yet.

I have a friend who is good at making patterns. I'll ask her if she can make something cool for my town flag. Hmm.

I really want to collect the new Sci-Fi set first.

Wow, can't believe this game is so close to coming out. We've been waiting so long on this one. The game looks AMAZING and I'm looking forward it a lot!

Just watching Joshy videos, Lin & Ko, & the official footage. But I am reading a few blogs about the english version too. All of this is helping with the wait AND making it feel longer. lol. Can't stop reading about the game though.

4 more weeks! Oh man. :)

What will your town tune be? something from earthbound or mother 3...

What will your town flag look like? i have no idea!

What furniture series do you hope to collect first? polka dot or messy series, anyone? (tbh it takes me ages to collect an entire set and my house will probably have mismatched everything until the end of time)

Anything you wish to share? it's nearly 5 in the morning why am i awake

Are you watching any game play videos between now and launch? i keep telling myself i won't but i end up watching joshy's new english video journals as they're released omg

- A bit of "There's Always Tomorrow" by Re: Japan

- I'm not sure. Stars will be involved, probably. I like stars and my town name may end up star-related.

- Classic, Regal, Rococo, or Scandanavian. I can't pick just one!

- I wish we could switch May and June around just for this year. We'd already have New Leaf by now!

- Heck yes. I'm not worried about spoiling stuff because I'm going to be into this game no matter what I see, so I'm watching/reading a bunch of New Leaf stuff.

Bonus: Should I do another set at the 15 day or 14 day (2 weeks). Please answer one or the other since I cannot decide myself.
- 14 day/2 weeks.

Back