• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

3DS Coins

I have 105 for now. I keep doing find Mii xD I just want all the masks!! There's a gaming convention happening on June 16th the next city over so I'm going to try to go to that to get some pink puzzle pieces. Wish there was other ways to get them :/

Gosh I need to start saving up those coins!

*goes off to shake 3DS for a while*

Personally I don't think it's that important to save up coins for AC, I mean you only need max of 4 a day, thats like 5 mins shaking the 3DS or something and can easily be achieved by walking on the day.

Exactly, I never have more than 40 play coins at a time and I spend them all on Find Mii II, but I'm sure I'll manage to buy both fortune cookies everyday.

Man I don't even have a 3DS. I haven't really needed one until the game was announced.
Once the AC 3DS was announced I knew I had to have it.

I'm up to 44 today. OK, I know that's pathetic compared to most of you. That's still 10 coins better than I was on Monday (last time I turned on my 3DS). I still have time to get up to 300 coins though before I receive my game in the mail, if I make it a habit to get 10 per day.
Compare that to my 0.
-Chuckles-
:rolleyes:

I hope to have 300 by the time the game comes out. I just wish Nintendo did not have a daily coin cap and increased the max to at least 500 coins.

Up to 271 as of this morning when I got 10 more. And to the commenter saying about people not walking much (forgot to quote and can't be bothered coming off the page), sometimes it's not convenient to take the 3DS when you walk. I do a lot of walking between client offices during the day to more than fulfill my 10 coins, but get a lift into work. Now I cannot seriously be expected to carry my 3DS about to client meetings to collect coins haha!!!

Back