• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

3DS Games don't work on the older systems

infinitysam

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
My friend just told me that the 3DS cartridge is a different size then the Ds/Dsi cartridge's
3dscart.jpg

That means the Animal Crossing 3DS will only play on the 3DS :'(
Sorry to ruin your fun, but its the truth :(

I am telling the truth, the 3ds cartridge has a little end sticking out and that wont fit in the ds/dsi

I am telling the truth, the 3ds cartridge has a little end sticking out and that wont fit in the ds/dsi
We all know. But why would you expect 3DS games to work on a DS/DSi in the first place? It's a completely new system, with completely new games. It's not just another redesign of the DS.

We all know. But why would you expect 3DS games to work on a DS/DSi in the first place? It's a completely new system, with completely new games. It's not just another redesign of the DS.

I'll tell you that she is not trollin, thats for sure

I posted this thread cause i didn't know that the 3ds game wouldn't work on the ds and i didn't know if anyone else knew that, i'm not trying irritate anyone, i just didn't know :(

Back