• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

3DS Games don't work on the older systems

I don't think there was such a need for most of the cold responses :U

Like Tye said, the 3DS is an entirely new system, new system = new games. Never been anything called forwards compatibility.

You're gonna just have to shell out $200+ for a 3DS if you wanna play 3DS games.

I don't think there was such a need for most of the cold responses :U

Like Tye said, the 3DS is an entirely new system, new system = new games. Never been anything called forwards compatibility.

You're gonna just have to shell out $200+ for a 3DS if you wanna play 3DS games.

Yeah, if only i had $200 :p (i will some day)

I posted this thread cause i didn't know that the 3ds game wouldn't work on the ds and i didn't know if anyone else knew that, i'm not trying irritate anyone, i just didn't know :(
if you're telling the truth, nbd, sorry for being a jerk-face.

if you're trolling, no change to my reply.

stick around on the forums, we're really much nicer than this. :)
you'll probably learn/understand why we were so quick to call foul on your not knowing, soon enough.

if you're telling the truth, nbd, sorry for being a jerk-face.

if you're trolling, no change to my reply.

stick around on the forums, we're really much nicer than this. :)
you'll probably learn/understand why we were so quick to call foul on your not knowing, soon enough.

I swear im telling the truth!
I will :D

My Wii games won't work on my Nintendo 64 :(

Come one dude... Epic fail

(It's nationaldig day... As in dig up 1 old thread lol)

We all have our moments,
All in all this was not too bad I must say. I woul gladily trade in a lot of my duh moments for this one.
Like the time I pooped my pants as a kid. I would gladily of been able to trade that moment and be the one to originally post this.
Anyone else have any moments you would of traded for this one?
It will help infini feel better.

Back