• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 5 MYSTERY ITEMS FOR 1TBT!

Maria Komi.

Discord: BoopedNose#9291
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
5791-7319-0309
Jingle Christmas Doll
Feedback
100% (213) +
Hello everybody!​
rnYAlwJ.png

3 bags left♡
2 bags reserved~

Between giveaways and me trying to get all four mannequins i ended up hoarding a sh1τ ton of items so i decided to make this little "lucky bag" shop!

With just 1 tbt you get:
•One orderable piece of furniture
•One unorderable piece of furniture
•One piece of normal clothing
•2 pieces of Gracie clothing

~You can of course buy more than one bags,its up to you!
~It would really help me to do delivery only♡
~Since im doing this to get some tbt,you can clearly see im broke XD,donations are very much welcome but absolutely not necessary!

please include!​
Mayor&Town name:
Number of "lucky bags":
Fc if not on sidebar/sig.:

Thank you and have a lovely day!

Last edited:
I'll buy two bags for 10tbt?

oh my god no need to pay thay much!They're just 1tbt for each one but hey i won't say no to extra bells :'-) (Im joking,you really don't have to pay that much)

Last edited:
Yep, added you, I'll open the gates to Tirnanog, ignore the ugliness of my town lol, it's covered in a white pattern so I can control where my villagers move... Like, the entire town is covered.

Yep, added you, I'll open the gates to Tirnanog, ignore the ugliness of my town lol, it's covered in a white pattern so I can control where my villagers move... Like, the entire town is covered.

i feel you.Ill be omw soon!

could i please have three bags? im a bit strapped for bells right now but im happy to pay 6 tbt for them :D my character is mayor outtie of secret town

could i please have three bags? im a bit strapped for bells right now but im happy to pay 6 tbt for them :D my character is mayor outtie of secret town

hello there!Im so sorry for the late reply!
Thank you so much for your contribution to my wallet TTvTT

Hit me uo whenever you're available♡

dont sweat it! im sory i missed u haha :p ill be checking up on the site every now and again for a couple hours, so i hope we cross paths!

dont sweat it! im sory i missed u haha :p ill be checking up on the site every now and again for a couple hours, so i hope we cross paths!

oh jeez sorry i missed you as well...Will you be available today at a specific time?

oh jeez sorry i missed you as well...Will you be available today at a specific time?

aaah omg looks like we missed eachother yet again :p im in the AEST time zone, (australian eastern standard) and i'll be on until probably 11pm my time if that helps any ^^"

aaah omg looks like we missed eachother yet again :p im in the AEST time zone, (australian eastern standard) and i'll be on until probably 11pm my time if that helps any ^^"

hello once again TTvTT
Its still early for me so ill be online as well during this time.Vm me when i can drop by and give you your stuff,im so sorry for the inconvenience♡

Mayor&Town name: Brittany from Browns
Number of "lucky bags": 2
and that's 4 tbt right?

Last edited:
ooo this looks fun!! oo: i'll take 2 bags for 4tbt?

sorry i missed your reply!Sure!2 bags are reserved for you and 4tbt is great!Thank for helping me out♡

let me know when you will be next available~
- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor&Town name: Brittany from Browns
Number of "lucky bags": 2
and that's 4 tbt right?

hello there,sorry i missed your reply too!
I reserved 2 bags for you as well~

just letting you both know,the standard price is 2tbt but if you want to pay 4 its up to you guys♡

Last edited:
sorry i missed your reply!Sure!2 bags are reserved for you and 4tbt is great!Thank for helping me out♡

- - - Post Merge - - -

hello there,sorry i missed your reply too!
I reserved 2 bags for you as well~

just letting you both know,the standard price is 2tbt but if you want to pay 4 its up to you guys♡

Im available rn, and dw about it! i'll send you 4tbt just to help your wallet lol

Back