• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 🌻 50 tbt for ALL 6 SANRIO SETS! 🌻

honeypuff

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Red Candy
Orange Candy
Yellow Candy
Green Candy
Purple Candy
Feedback
97.6% (40) +
hi friends <3

I have a ton of extra Sanrio sets so I thought why not do this :)

each Sanrio set will cost just 11 tbt and here is the best news:
you can get all 6 Sanrio sets for 50 tbt!!!

let me know if you are interested ASAP
these sets are very popular and will sell out quick

thanks for stopping by friends <3​

Last edited:
Hello :3
I dont have money for all the sets but I am interested in just one set (Etoile :3)
If i understand it correctly it is the full set for 11 tbt? or just for a few items? :)

Last edited:
I dont have money for all the sets but I am interested in just one set (Etoile :3)
If i understand it correctly it is the full set for 11 tbt? or just for a few items? :)

11 tbt for the whole set :) I’m available after 5pm pst :)

11 tbt for the whole set :) I’m available after 5pm pst :)

I think I will be on for a few hours today :3 tomorrow I will be free all day I think
Message me when u are ready :)

Last edited:
Oh sorry did not see ur reply :3 my timezone is GMT+1 Im free today :) message me when u are available :)

hihi! i was interested in getting 2 sets, since i do not have enough for all of them?
if i can, could i get the cinnamoroll and pompompurin sets if thats alright with you?

Last edited:
Excuse me WHAT SANRIO SETS ARE A THING?!?

I guess I know what my whole house is gonna look like now. I'll buy all 6 please!

Back