• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

asuka

Dearly Beloved
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1430-8747-7217
Chocolate Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Chocolate Cake
Green Feather
Yellow Feather
Blue Feather
Red Feather
Pink Feather
today i finished 2 seasons of anime, himouto! umaru-chan, and kyoukai no kanata. knk made me really sad ;n; the animation was phenomenal, i recommend it~ the glasses fetish is kinda..annoying, but eh there's much worse things to be fetishizing in anime, and other than that i really enjoy this show so i'll let it slide this time ;D
himouto! umaru-chan is super funny, i love slice of life type of shows though. ^^ i could see umaru's lazy self getting annoying to your average viewer, but i found the show super cute aha, i plan on being umaru for halloween this year :)
anyways;; had a nice talk with my boyfriend, he recommended i maybe change my future major to astronomy instead of going for my english major then bachelors to become a teacher..made me really happy because that sounds alot more fulfilling to me. and fun. i've always been terrible at math but that's something i'm willing to become incredible at if it means i can have a job i love for the rest of my life ^^ ideally teaching astronomy as a college professor, that'd be amazing 8) what would i do without my love ahaha...
as i've always said, we may be separated by distance, but even so, we both look up to the same beautiful sky, stars, and the moon, so we'll always be alright ♡

I may have to check those out! And awww that's too sweet :3 I would NEVER want to try and learn math though haha xD I despise it with my entire soul. I did somehow end up passing my math class as a pre-requisite to my major when I was aiming for a degree; pure torture 8'D I hope you have fun with your goal though^__^ Definitely always fantastic to pursue your hearts desire and of course having fun is a huge bonus : D

Back