• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway ---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Other
Hi,
Can you craft Ordinary Mushroom Mush Log and White Crescent-Moon Chair? Do you need the materials? Do you accept the bells of the game?

thank you

Hi,
Can you craft Ordinary Mushroom Mush Log and White Crescent-Moon Chair? Do you need the materials? Do you accept the bells of the game?

thank you
As long as you have the materials I can definitely craft these for you! :) I believe you'll be able to customize the moon chair without the DIY though. And that works for me, thank you! I'll send you a PM.

Don't have the materials you need to enjoy the free crafting services? Check out the material shop for cheap supplies to help your needs!

Heya! Gathering materials for a leaf campfire. Would love to get one crafted (as who knows when I'll get the diy naturally from the balloons XP)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back