• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons Villager Checklist

I wouldn't say I planned on keeping him, but I've had him since the beginning, he was the first villager I invited off an island outside the original starter villagers, but at this point he's a staple and not leaving:

Check Phil off the list
(Unrelated side note, it hurts to spell that name with only one L)

I have Portia from the list that is a permanent resident.

Check off Sally, she's staying forever!
Also Genji, Cally, Sylvana, Static, Marshal, Francine, Claude and Hazel

I have the following villagers as permanent residents:

Annalise
Spork
Scoot
Eloise
Jambette
Maelle
Peggy
Puck
Quillson
Wart Jr.

I currently have Benedict, Bubbles, Cesar, and Huck. I don’t really plan my roster or consider some “permanent” villagers, but all of these four have been in my town for over a year and I have no plans to let any of them leave any time soon! I’d be particularly surprised if I ever let Bubbles or Huck go.

Idk if this qualifies, but I love Gala, she's a permanent but I do use her & Broccolo's amiibos to cycle villagers out for others and bring them back after lol.

Rizzo and Rory are both permanent residents of my main island. Rizzo also happens to be a permanent villager of my secondary island as well. I didn't want to have duplicates on my secondary island, but I found Rizzo on a miles island and just couldn't leave him there so now I have him twice.

I have Boone and Hippeux on my island (': Boone is one of my starters and Hippeux moved uninvited (but thats okay)

would definitely have freckles as a permanent resident, i want to hug him so bad. greta & octavian id keep as well !
Post automatically merged:

ooohh wait i think i did this wrong.

in that case, octavian is a permanent res on my island

I’m not sure if this is still being updated but Papi looks to be my permanent Lazy, so he can be crossed off

Update: Gala, Papi, Tipper, and Tad will all be permanent villagers on my second island.

Back