• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

7/20/-7/21/19

2kimi2furious

Sleepy Bear
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Ancient Candle
Jack
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
I have been very busy with my new job. Just had a week of training and now I'm about to be full-time at my new library. It's been exhausting! I haven't really had energy to play when I got home. But I played last night and a bit this morning!

I got Ken and Gladys to move in!!! I'm nearly rid of villagers who aren't dreamies! I just have to get rid of Sprinkle, Vesta, Teddy, Scoot, and Mira! Halfway there! I'm so pumped!

I'm really trying to get Sprinkle to move out next. She's the reason why I haven't built a second bridge in town. I tried to get her to ping me a few times today, but all she wanted to do was sell me things. I'm so mad. We'll try again tomorrow if I have time to play after work.

Really, the only news I'll have for Fujimori in a while is people moving in and out. I mean, I still need to finish upgrading everyone's houses, but really, that's not news. I can start landscaping when everyone's moved in permanently. Everything is done PWP-wise aside from the bridge. It is just a waiting game at this point.

I've unlocked my second PWP. Robin gave it to me again, and it was something I didn't want AGAIN. No one else will give me anything, so Gracey is looking bare AF.

I got the second wing of Mayor William's house built, so it doesn't look lopsided anymore. I got a lot of purple and black flowers delivered this morning, so the town is pretty at least.

Went to the island for a bit today. Caught a lot of big fish that I kept assuming were gonna be sea bass and were not. I also did some diving. It was the first time in a long while I actually had fun on the island. I historically hate going there.

Not much else has been going on. Hopefully I'll be able to play more now that I'm done with my training and our house just needs a few more paint touchups instead of actual work.

Back