Prom Night

I didn’t attend prom. Sadly the year that it was due the teachers decided to strike so it was cancelled 😞

• Hug
Reactions: Doo
I waited till I graduated and made up my mind about prom to post here, but I completely forgot about it until I saw this thread reemerge. 😭

I didn't go to prom because I wasn't interested in it for many reasons. I didn't want to be around my classmates since I hate most of them, and I only had one friend to go with (who was considering not going). I never liked social events and I'm glad no one forced me to attend prom, since I thought it would've been a huge waste of time and money for me.

yes I went to my senior prom, it was held at a grand hyatt hotel. rode in a party bus with a few of my schoolmates and had dinner before hand. after prom one of my best friend’s dad had a boat on the docks so we just spent the night there just hanging out. It was alright, I’m not much of a dancer so if I didn’t have a date to go with I probably wouldn’t even have bothered honestly.

I did but everyone else spent hundreds on their dress and mine was £30 from tk maxx, my mum did hair and that was that. Everyone else had makeup artists hairdressers appointments etc and tbh the night was not memorable at all… I have photos but as a night I can’t really remember it

i didn't do, actually not many people went to our prom at all. i think only 15 people went and it was a huge bust. but i ended up spending the night with my friends and used the money we would have spent on prom to buy snacks and rent a movie.

i went to my prom, it wasn’t a massive thing at my school so never felt like i needed to spend a lot of money on it, fortunately as know prom can get very expensive, was just a nice celebration and a night hanging out with friends.

Nope! I do not care about that kind of stuff. A lot of people kept telling me that I was going to regret it and- .. wow.. I haven't!!! regretted!! my decision at all!! hahahaha!!

skipped mine and still haven't felt that regret of not going. ferufhweiouh happy for those who had the time of their lives tho ;w;

I went, but it was a pretty awful night. I thought I would spend the night with my "best friend" (at the time) since neither of us had dates, but she ditched me for another group of girls and I felt super alone and awkward. Honestly it sent me into a mental spiral for days after 😭

• Hug
Reactions: Doo
I went to my EX's prom, that looked like something out of a fairytale. Beyond beautiful. I'm not a big dancer but it was nice. I'm not comfortable around a large group of people

My prom was boring, it was nice having my family there but it's not the same if your friends arnt, they were all graduating the next year. I was super annoyed at my dad who lied to me about how I couldn't invite my friend. It was so lonely and I wanted to be anywhere else. 😢

Nope, I don't do big parties with people I don't know/don't care abt and my only real friend at the time didn't either🤷‍♀️

Back