• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

A little bit about myself

OctoLiam

[Insert user title here]
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1064-9370-6923
Spring Bloom Easter Egg
Blue Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Blue Star Fragment
New Horizons Token
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Red Pikmin Easter Egg
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Red Rose
Red Candy
Hi my name is Liam and I am from New Zealand. I not long joined TBT and by that I mean about a month ago so this blog is way overdue, so let me begin.

Hobbies.
I don't really have too many hobbies except listening to music and playing games.

What I do in my spare time.
I usually play games, go on TBT or read I mostly play games though one of my favourite games is splatoon 2. I have really enjoyed playing splatoon even though nintendo's servers lag a lot sometimes. If you want to play with me just PM me and we can play some time. Animal Crossing, I have loved over the years and by that I mean since 2015 I only got new leaf then and new leaf was my first ac game but its been fun I love visiting dream towns that are really beautiful and lovely way better than mine. I will usually blog about splatoon or ac so look forward to those.

Other fandoms or interest
Growing up I usually played mario but now I don't really play mario that much. My latest mario game was odyssey but once I 100% I never played it again. The legend of zelda now for all you zelda fans out there my first zelda game was Breath of the wild. I didn't really get into it that much but I started to watch some Botw videos and I enjoyed it so I ended up getting it and I enjoyed it I got the DLCs and it was really fun. I want to get the wolf link amiibo and twilight princess in the future.

Art
I like fan art for some games and they look really cool in some ways I wish I could be that good but I am not.

TBT
I have loved being here meeting all of you trading and even selling some of my stuff it has been really nice being here and I would like to thank you all for being so kind and generous the basement bit of this has been so fun and enjoyable so

Thank you all of you.

And a special thank you to all the friends I have made like Hyrule_Crossing, Ilxeon, nanpan, kiwikenobi, JackFromUNa, MayorOfMagix, squidney, streetspirit and of course neoratz.

Just realizing this sounds like a youtube video saying thank you to fans, Whatever

Back