• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

A pretty quiet weekend

Imbri

Resident Night Mare
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1856-7828-8669
Island
Deilf Isle
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Strawberry Doll
Tortimer
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Pavé Pink Feather
Things were fairly quiet in Salem this past weekend. Bonbon pinged about moving again, but I stood firm. She's out on the 11th. Actually, she might be out sooner, if I finish getting the items from Epona's RV before then. I should get them all either tomorrow or Thursday (depending on the number of coupons I have), so I could ask Wisp to move her in earlier. It isn't anything against Bonbon, just that I'm mentally prepared for her to go, so I don't want to go through it falling apart.

Once that's done, I think I'll see about moving Hazel out. I'd like to have Wolf Link (I've never had any wolf villagers before), and like I said, I don't need an uchi.

Here's the problem, though. Hazel has been stepping up the BFF thing between us this last week or so. Do you think she knows I'm planning her move? She keeps pinging me to ask if I think her catchphrase is okay, I get a letter with a gift just about every day, and today she popped in to see me, "just because". I think this may very well have to be a stealth move, asking Wisp to put her in boxes for me. Does anyone know if that upsets the villager who has been forced into boxes, though? I'm overthinking this, I know. :)

I changed up my wall and floor in the kitchen and living room. For the kitchen, I've got the sweets wallpaper. It's nice, but I'm not in love. I put the birch floor down, and I may keep looking for something that goes with that better.

In the living room, I put up the rose wall. I'm trying out a few floors to see what I like with it. I've seen suggestions for the modern wood or natural floor. I think I might want darker, so maybe the plank floor. Anyway, I'll start remaking the furniture there (rococo) in gothic yellow. It'll be a bit warmer for fall than the gothic white I currently have. That will be better for autumn.

Not much else. I talked to Isabelle yesterday, and she gave me a picnic basket. One more item to tuck into secret storage. My paths have finally worn down, with the exception of the one into the campsite, but that's looking rather patchy, so it should be soon. I like seeing that, because it shows that I'm active in town. Each day, I chip away at the bushes and trees that still need to be planted, and that's nice progress, as well.

Back