• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia A Prolonged Signups: The Game (Mafia Win)

Damniel

Openly Wolfing
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
0804-8939-7771
Island
Sandoval
Red Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Hello friends,

Signups have been open for a month and a half we need some activity here.

Welcome to TBT Mafia. Mafia is a game of the informed minority versus the uninformed majority. To elaborate, the game is divided into two teams: the Town and the Mafia. Mafia know who each other are, and can coordinate their actions privately. Town on the other hand don't know anything other than their own role. To compensate, there are many more Townies than Mafia.

At the beginning of the game, you are PM'd your role. The game is divided into repeating phases of Day and Night. Day will generally last 48 hours and revolve around voting for a player to be lynched. Each player (including Mafia) get one vote, and players must figure out who the Mafia are, and convince others that they are correct. At the end of the day, the person with the most votes is lynched, and their alignment and role are revealed.w

Night is typically 24 hours long and is reserved for Mafia night kills and players with special abilities. Usually, players discuss the results of the lynch at night, and make plans for the next day. When night ends, everyone will be informed of who died during the night. The new day will begin, and discussions for the lynch begin anew.

Mafia is a game of logic, intuition, persuasiveness, reading ability, emotion, and will. In short, its a thinking man's game. There are many different ways to approach the game and every game is a very different experience. In addition, Mafia is not for the faint-hearted or overly emotional. While not occurring every game, sometimes people can get into very heated arguments with one another. People can get very emotional playing Mafia, as it is a high-intensity endeavor. That being said, playing Mafia is an excellent to develop thick skin, improve your patience, and make yourself a stronger person mentally.

written by KarlaGB

Please read our guidelines

Day One | Night One
Day Two | Night Two

Playerlist:
1. thetessagrace - Mafia Goon
2. Ace Marvel - Mafia Goon
3. voltairenism - Vanilla Town (killed N1)
4. Miss Misty - Detective (eliminated D2)
5. Catharina266 - Vanilla Town
6. DinoTown - Vanilla Town (killed N2)
7. toadsworthy - Vanilla Town (eliminated D3)
8. AnnaSt - Vanilla Town
9. PandaDarling - Vanilla Town (eliminated D1)

Setup:
6 Vanilla Townies
|1 Detective|2 Mafia Goons

Voting Thread
Obs Chat

Last edited:
When will the game be starting?
If it's after the 14th Dec, I'll /in
Otherwise, /replace

I’d love to take part but I’ve never played before so idk If I should just observe 0.o

The most evil villager ever is back! Upupupupu
#Vote:Damniel

I mean.... Hi! I'm in. :)

Well I've never played and I wanted to try observing first in the other game but it doesn't seem to be going anywhere so I guess I'll be in

Back