• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia A Prolonged Signups: The Game (Mafia Win)

Thank you all for playing. I'm a bit disappointed with the rather low activity of the game in the end, but I think that's just an indication of the current state of the forum. GGWP tho!
Post automatically merged:

ALSO: there was no mafia chat. they spoke in the PMs.

Well, as the thing next to my name says, I am a dumbass 🤣

But yeah @Damniel thanks for hosting, it was really fun. I hated it, but it was fun!

Which of you wanted to kill me because I have been going insane over here. I figured out that Misty knew Tessa was mafia and I could prove it but i DIED before I could explain and was relying on YOU to figure it out instead because I thought the other mafia was TOAD
Keeping you around was a a death sentence for Tessa, and killing Toad was for me, so you had to go.

Keeping you around was a a death sentence for Tessa, and killing Toad was for me, so you had to go.
Next time we play, if Ace dies first, it's me, I'm mafia and I don't even care who figures it out.
You were my one hope and I was BETRAYED.

Next time we play, if Ace dies first, it's me, I'm mafia and I don't even care who figures it out.
You were my one hope and I was BETRAYED.
I deserve to die first!!
I even told Daniel, I hope you know I will die D1, but the game was super light and I could hide behind the lack of content.

I deserve to die first!!
I even told Daniel, I hope you know I will die D1, but the game was super light and I could hide behind the lack of content.
Aaaaaaah.
I could explain why Tessa was mafia and everything but aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

I guess you did pick up on Misty's hidden message too then?
I thought you might and I wanted you too but instead you use it for murder :(
Yeah I have doubts, but I was pretty sure Misty was the cop.
The wagon really helped us.

Yes, during the two hours it took me to write that essay of a post, some wires got crossed. Plus, I apparently don't have any sort of reading comprehension and somehow thought Misty voted Catharina. Somehow.

Also, can I just request that if and when I ever play with you guys again you please kill me before I have to be in a tie breaking position.

But good job again Ace and Tessa!

Ace, I'm gonna be annoyed at you for a few more minutes, but that was a really stellar job. Also, I'm never trusting you ever again. But really good job!

Yes, during the two hours it took me to write that essay of a post, some wires got crossed. Plus, I apparently don't have any sort of reading comprehension and somehow thought Misty voted Catharina. Somehow.

Also, can I just request that if and when I ever play with you guys again you please kill me before I have to be in a tie breaking position.

But good job again Ace and Tessa!

Ace, I'm gonna be annoyed at you for a few more minutes, but that was a really stellar job. Also, I'm never trusting you ever again. But really good job!

I also don't trust myself, don't worry about it! GG!

Wow I got both of the scum right in obs
So did I originally. 😂 Admittedly, Dino made some good points that swayed me toward Toad a bit in Obs chat, but Ace was the first person I suspected.

And now for the moment you were all waiting for: I didn't claim because I didn't know I was allowed to. 😭 The wording of the rules kinda confused me a bit and I thought "don't quote your role PM" meant don't discuss what role you were given. I didn't realize it meant "don't quote" in the head-bashingly literal sense of "don't hit the 'Quote' button in the PM, copy the quote code, and paste it into the game chat"

So did I originally. 😂 Admittedly, Dino made some good points that swayed me toward Toad a bit in Obs chat, but Ace was the first person I suspected.

And now for the moment you were all waiting for: I didn't claim because I didn't know I was allowed to. 😭 The wording of the rules kinda confused me a bit and I thought "don't quote your role PM" meant don't discuss what role you were given. I didn't realize it meant "don't quote" in the head-bashingly literal sense of "don't hit the 'Quote' button in the PM, copy the quote code, and paste it into the game chat"

what you can't do is copy paste the role pm, but you can say I am the cop, my role is detective, I checked this player last night, etc.

what you can't do is copy paste the role pm, but you can say I am the cop, my role is detective, I checked this player last night, etc.
Yeah. Damniel and I went over that in the obs chat after I was dead. 😂

For a bit there, I had a bit of faith someone else had figured it out because as soon as Dino died, she was in the obs chat saying "so you inspected Tessa and she was red, right?" like immediately. But alas lol.

That was why I had wanted to observe a game, but the games kept stagnating with not enough people signing up. I wasn't expecting to be given the only power role in the game without ever having a chance to see how experienced players handled power roles on here lmao

I really needed to remember to come back to the forums but either way my reads were off lol
GGs

oh god I thought it was dino the whole time. volt and his awful intution strikes again
gg!! i wish i had voted on the first day. oh well

I'm so so so sorry!!! I hate being mafia with a passion.
@DinoTown GOAT!
@voltairenism Sorry you always die
@thetessagrace GG partner!
@Catharina266 sorry I pushed you! :(
@AnnaSt well played, you sorry I fooled you
@Miss Misty sorry for the push well played
@PandaDarling I needed to protect my teammate
@toadsworthy welcome back! gg

@Damniel thank you for hosting!!

Sorry :( I play like a normal person and it hurt my brain.
lmao yeah i keep dying. ive become such a threat

Good job to town, you guys did great! Honestly, this is just Ace winning because I have been gone all weekend (something came up and decided to literally just take up all my time). So good job, thanks for everyone playing. Also literally I hate being mafia and this was my first game, but maybe I'll play again sometime.

Also, @Damniel, thanks for hosting!!

Back