• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway A RV a day

PrettyGuinea

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Feedback
100% (38) +
Hi :) So I have a lot of amiibos, and I never tend to use them. So I decided to see if anyone wanted to come over and get their items! Because I don't time travel, I will only do an amiibo once a day (you can make only one wish a day). I may get onto my sister's DS, so I could do possibly 2, however that would be the limit.

Each amiibo item is 5 CAT coupons, so make sure you're prepared!
I have:
All splatoon amiibos (2 squid news reporters included)
Ganon
Reese
Cyrus
Isabelle (winter)
Blathers
Celeste (I haven't unlocked the museum shop so not sure if she'll work)
KK Slider
Rover
Villager
Digsby

I also have some Welcome Amiibo cards, so feel free to ask if I have a card (I have 3 packs so I don't want to list them all!)

I will follow out requests usong a random number generator, so that way everyone has a fair chance of getting the amiibo they want scanned in. (I'm using http://www.miniwebtool.com/random-name-picker/ ) I will not enter anyone who has requested the amiibo that went the previous day, to give everyone a chance to get their amiibo. I may make an exception though, if a lot of people want the amiibo.

I don't ask for anyting in return, but bush starts, hybrid flowers, and bells would be greatly appreciated (I only have Super T&T and breeding can be quite slow!)

On weekdays I get home around 4 pm EST, and weekends can vary. Names will be drawn at 4 pm each day.

My mayor is Maddy and my town is Maybelle. I would prefer it if you have a clear void, but if you don't it's ok. I will also make a post warning any of you if any of my villagers moved out, but I can usually clear my void by going to my sister's town.

Thank you, and have a great day! :)

Last edited:
Back