• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

A special occasion...

xSuperMario64x

I am a Bug, please be gentle 🪲💜
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Purple Flower Glow Wand
Galaxy Cupcake
Planet Glow Wand
Tetris Grid
Heart Glow Wand
Today on AC:NL, as I was attempting to time travel from March 20th all the way up to May 18th (it's been almost 59 days since I last played New Leaf), I stopped on April Fool's day. I thought, "you know, I have a picture of all of my villagers except my absolute favorite, Leopold." So I decided that I would take a break from TT'ing for a bit, and try to get his picture.

After going through about 7 villagers and getting all of their pictures, we finally got to Leo's house. I was nervous, at first, that I would get the guess wrong, and miss the opportunity to get picture. But of course, he's my best friend in Boston, so I ended up getting it right. In return for scaring away the mischievous Blanca, I got a picture of Leo, my favorite villager in the entire Animal Crossing world...
I decided to place his picture on the fireplace, upstairs in my study. It's a nice place to relax and unwind in the evening, and the presence of his picture will make the scene that much more blessed.

But why is he so special to me? He hadn't lived in my town on AC:GCN much, but I believe that when he did, many, many years ago, he immediately took a piece of my heart. Sure, there are quite a few villagers I like, but none more than Leo. I always get really happy when I get on New Leaf and see him wandering around the town, watering flowers or just strolling. He always has something nice to say to me when we meet. I never hesitate to turn down a request to visit my house. I always drop in when his lights are on. I'm eternally grateful that he was included in the WA update; my town would be a lot different without him in it.

I'm sure yall have a villager you feel the same about. If Leo were to ever move away, it would just tear me up... he has been, and always will be one of my closest friends.

I will treasure his picture for years to come. ❤ ~
jDLGt6V.png

Attachments

• 18519982_1057228611045673_6349021700222118051_n.jpg
    18519982_1057228611045673_6349021700222118051_n.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 20
Back