• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Aali's Secret Santa Thread! Sign-up CLOSED! 2nd Important info update of 12/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the gift for my person whenever you want me to bring it over . 3.

I have the gift for my new person ^_^ VM me when you want to pick it up or have it dropped off

I have a gift! However, I am going to be extremely busy today, so I would appreciate it if I could come over tomorrow. Thanks!

i have my gift! my friend is sleeping over today, so i'd appreciate it if you could wait until tomorrow before letting me drop off the gift!

also, happy birthday! :D

Yay tons of people are ready! I will try to plan this so if I have your gift ready I can drop it off and get the gift for your person. So far it seems like Araie will be giving her gift and getting one too. Will add you all soon~!

So, I'm a little unclear on what happens now. Just to be clear on this, are we waiting for a signal from you when you're ready to pick things up? Or are you waiting on us?

Last edited:
Ok so it seems like over half of the people who signed up have dropped out and this is very stressful so we might not do this. Idk, I'm gonna sleep on it

We might do this still idk we started with 32 people now we have like 6 or 7

6 or 7?! Haha that's terrible!

I don't mind getting a new person, but seriously, you don't have to if it's causing too much stress.

If this is much for you to handle, then you should just take the secret out of the Secret Santa and have people deliver the gifts themselves.

Edit:

Ok, here's my idea to make this work since we're getting really close to the holidays. Find 3 helpers (I can be one of them) who are available at different times. You and each helper takes a 6 hour "shift" on the 23rd to deliver presents (you won't actually be spending 6 hours delivering presents, you just have to be generally available during the shift to deliver a few presents). Someone does 12-6 A.M. EST on the 23rd, another does 6-12 A.M., another does 12-6 P.M., and the last person does 6-12 P.M. Every person who wants to receive a present has to post one of these windows which they will be available. Each helper is responsible for delivering to everyone who is available during their shift.

So basically, Aali find two other helpers ASAP, and everyone try to get your present for another person to one of the helpers (anyone) either on Monday or Tuesday. On Tuesday night sometime hopefully all the helpers can meet and exchange the presents so that all the presents end up with the helper who needs to deliver them. On Wednesday, the helpers deliver them.

Let me know if this sounds good or if you are confused.

Last edited:
I'm still on board, but if you feel the need to call it off, I totally understand. It's a lot for one person to manage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back