• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC 3DS Box Art Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rorato said:
JasonBurrows said:
This isn't a humourous competition, it needs to be proper graphics, not just idiotic paint projects.
I tried. D:

Took a lot of copy and pasting. Plus, I had to re-download the font...
Your box art is fine Rorato, it wasn't done just using the basic program Paint, that's why I'm annoyed with other ones.

JasonBurrows said:
Rorato said:
JasonBurrows said:
This isn't a humourous competition, it needs to be proper graphics, not just idiotic paint projects.
I tried. D:

Your box art is fine Rorato, it wasn't done just using the basic program Paint, that's why I'm annoyed with other ones.
I used Microsoft Paint to my entry. LOL

Microsoft Paint isn't a bad program to use if you know what you're doing but, I do see what you mean by "crappy paint job". I used to do stuff like that back in the day though so I know how they feel about their work so I'm not criticizing their hard work in the previous sentence. ;)

JasonBurrows said:
Rorato said:
JasonBurrows said:
I tried. D:

Most of us don't have Photoshop, and it costs money. And before you go saying "Buy it. 'cause it ain't much.", think about whether my parents would let me buy it (I'm eleven, derp). And besides, if I used other images, wouldn't that be cheating and/or uncreative?

JasonBurrows said:
Rorato said:
JasonBurrows said:
I tried. D:

You're wrong, Paint may be a simple program but you can create a lot of professional things on it. Do you want paint entries or none at all?

Josh. said:
JasonBurrows said:
Rorato said:
JasonBurrows said:
I tried. D:

You're wrong, Paint may be a simple program but you can create a lot of professional things on it. Do you want paint entries or none at all?
Cool story bro.

JasonBurrows said:
Josh. said:
JasonBurrows said:
Rorato said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Cool story bro.
Don't deny the truth Jason.

This was done on MS Paint:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
powerdraw_by_Diamonster.jpg
</div>

'Nuff said.

Jas0n said:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
</div>

'Nuff said.
Cool story bro.

JasonBurrows said:
Jas0n said:
</div>

'Nuff said.
Cool story bro.
.... Don't act like a jerk.

At least I made SOME attempt to evolve mine from stick figures! Why can't you appreciate the ART of comedy?

Also judging me because I'm poor and can't afford good programs? Seems like the person you are for owning most of the bells floating around on TBT.
There, I said my statement. IDC if you reply with "cool story bro" or w/e, being like this is not going to help your popularity on TBT.

Do you not have a brain and realize this contest is long gone?

ばかながいじん!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back