• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:3DS Hourly music..

LilyElizabeth

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Small Mailbox
So, after watching the nintendo direct the other day, what do you think of the few snipits of hourly music we were shown?

Personally, I love the 3am one, it fitted perfectly and I can't wait to stay up late listening to that peaceful music.
I'm not sure about the 19:00 one though, I thought it sounded really serious and too fast, it wasn't exactly relaxing, but I guess we'll see when we actually get the game :D

So, what're you opinions?

I like the early morning one, was it 5am? Shame I won't actually be awake then, but hey. I love how the beach looks at that time, it's so peaceful and you feel like youv'e got the world to yourself. :)

I like the early morning one, was it 5am? Shame I won't actually be awake then, but hey. I love how the beach looks at that time, it's so peaceful and you feel like youv'e got the world to yourself. :)

Oh yeah, I meant to put the 5am one in... I love that one too. I'm gonna try my hardest to stay awake long enough to hear it as the sun rises <3

I really like the music, especially the early morning music.
Something I would wake up for haha.

I actually liked the 19:00 one, i'm really into music like that lately (probably because i watched Pewdiepie play: ''To the Moon'' )

I like the morning music the best, also I don't think it is technically hourly music, just more music than CF and WW.

Personally I'm just glad they didn't rehash WW's soundtrack again.

The 5PM one gave off a vibe very similar to the GCN version's 5PM. Which was my favorite.

I really liked the music, which is great news for me. In my opinion, the music makes the game. I don't think I'd be able to play without it. It sets an awesome and relaxing atmosphere.

I just re-listened to it and I really like the early 3 am music and the evening music, the 9 am sounds a bit too upbeat, but luckily I'll usually not be playing that early except on weekends.

I don't think any of the early morning/evening music will be as relaxing as the music that played at 9 PM on the Gamecube. I did enjoy the short snip of early morning in AC3DS, though. Sounded kind of mysterious and working its way up to being a bit more up-beat for later in the morning. :3

It all sounds to fit right into Animal Crossing so far. <3 Can't wait to listen to some of the music in the middle of the night. I have a feeling we'll be hearing some really interesting arrangements.

My favourite music is the evening music where more bass is added. It creates a really chilling feeling and will definitely accompany my daily fishing prime time.

I also like 2pm and 5pm, since they sound very relaxing and bring new style into the music.

Last edited:
I love the 9:00 am and 3:00 am music. The 7:00 pm music kind of reminds me of a professor Layton song haha not sure why.

I am sooooo happy that they finally put new music in! Wild Worlds themes are nice and they remind me of good times but it's time for a change. I really like they new music, it has the AC-Spirit in it! :3 :)

I'm so glad they made new music for this game you have no idea. :)

From what I heard in the Direct video, the music has kind of a nostalgic feel to it. Like, some of it reminds me of ACGC. And some of it also sort of reminded me of Paris for some reason. It's all just very comforting and not at all annoying. I love it and can't wait to hear it in-game. :)

The 5 AM track was really, really pretty. I think he captured the mood of the various hours very well. The evening track almost made me feel the approaching night. I even like K.K. Slider's new song! I can't wait to hear all the new music!

The 5 AM track was really, really pretty. I think he captured the mood of the various hours very well. The evening track almost made me feel the approaching night. I even like K.K. Slider's new song! I can't wait to hear all the new music!

Agreed. I keep watching the little 5am bit, I can't wait to stay up late just to hear that.. walk on the beach early in the morning :')

I love 5pm. Reminds me a lot of ACGC.

7pm is also growing on me. Sounds like it was pulled from a movie or something. Divine.

I love the nighttime music too. When she went by the river, it looked so amazing. I'm so excited.

Last edited:
Back